1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
Not sure how ppl are crazy about getting to know new ppl or rules and what's ok
But
If anyone wouldn't mind getting to know me and my pup (via text email for videos of my pup) would be a big help
I'm a college student and live in an apartment
Right now I need all the advice
Showing my place where would be best for him in my tiny apartment
Also his attitude
I need to know (video would be so much better but)
He whines and barks when I walk away
He likes to use his teeth
He bites his pee pad
He won't sit still if I need him to
Also I need help on video of giving him a shot
Please let me know if this is a good place to find ppl to help
Or advise me on better ways to find someone
I got him 13th of this month July
Ty

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As far as the whining and barking go: ignore the things you DON"T like, and praise like mad when he does what you want. He is wanting to be with you ALL the time, and he has to learn the earth will not end if he is left along. Give him a special toy when you leave. (I like a stuffed Kong) The 'teeth' is the same. Have a toy on yourself, so that you can pull it out when he starts teething on you! Why, if I may ask, are you wanting to see how to give him a shot? Your vet can show you, if you need to give him shotsS?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am figuring out this forum too. Confused. I have a 4 month old Chihuahua girl puppy, Zena. She is adorable. Want to connect with others. I hired a trainer to come next week, as some habits started and I need to be trained to train her! I so understand the challenges now of bringing up a puppy/baby…..I LOVE HER AND LOOK FORWARD TO THESE POSTINGS to guide me along the way. This is my first dog ever and I am 56 years old…More about me on my FB page Pat Gurnick :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi! I am new here too. :)

I don't have all the answers but I cannot say how much finding a good puppy class has done for our family. It really is so helpful!! We found a local one, and the trainers are so available to answer questions. Makes me feel I have someone in my corner. Wish I had that with parenting my kids! LOL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts