Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made three siggies, but they are too big. How do I resize them down to what is required on this forum?

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
In your graphic program ...when you start a NEW pic.... adjust the size to 600x300 or 500x200, which ever one you need(read rules)....then add to the siggy the elements you want.... if you start with the correct size then everything is the right size when you finish.... does that make sense?? I know how to do it.... just not good at explaining things...
if already made, use the RESIZE option.... this depends on which program you are using as to the name of the option...

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
have you got paint on your pc?

if so open it in paint click on image at the top then resize and u can reduce it by a certain percent then you go image> attributes to check what size it is in pixels

if you cant you can forward them to me or post them in this thread and i will resize them for you

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ladies. You all were a great help. I'm off to the vet for Chico's rabies shot, but will play with them when I get back. I have PaintShop Pro X2, which I'm having trouble learning. This old brain doesn't retain much knowledge anymore. LOL. I also think I have Paint on this computer. I'll check later. I just found a website that you can make siggies and just insert your picture. It was from a member on this forum. Can't remember her name, but will find it later and give her credit for helping me greatly.
I'll be back later today. Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Just realized I made your siggy the old size of 500-300.
Here it is at 600-300.
If you rather learn to make them thats ok too. :)

PS--I didnt realize you have only 47 posts either!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The first one is OK. I put a pitapata underneath it. I didn't want to go over the size. I'm new to forum and didn't want to have the mods delete it. Thanks. I'm learning little by little. LOL I need more patience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts