Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i play alot with cookie (my chihuahua girl :))
and today i was playing pickaboo. she was so cute. first time playing
pickaboo. usually i play with her with my hands. she chases and tries to get my hands. :D or with small ball.

so just wonder how other people plays with their chi's :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i chase mine around pretendin im a monster and just tackle him down and cuddle with him :) or i throw his fav toys and play fetch or when hes on my bed i throw buncha socks and he catches them midair

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant play fetch with my girl. she just runs there and never comes back :D haha
even when i play with other dogs, she always goes there first and never comes back haha

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Paco has a piggy we play fetch with, I through it for about an hour every night and he chases it down, it's funny when we are outside he wont fetch but in the house its all about the pig.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Charlie loves to play this game where I bend my knees, shuffle toward him with my hands held out like claws and say " I'm gonna gitchyooo!" He runs a big lap around the room,then comes right back to me and does the play bow. His tail will wag and his mouth is open. It looks like he's laughing. Ne wants me to do it over and over again until he is exhausted and my sides ache from laughing. I swear he likes the sound of human laughter.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i cant play fetch with my girl. she just runs there and never comes back :D haha
even when i play with other dogs, she always goes there first and never comes back haha
LOL! dexter hardly comes back with the toys i have to run after him but sumtimes he comes back slowly...and starts runnin away -.-;

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I like to play "Magic blanket." That's when I'll wrap them up in a blanket that they're in; and then carry them somewhere else and set them down. When they borrow their way out from the blanket they're in a whole new place... hence the magic blanket.. lmao. Yeah I'm nerdy...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I like to play "Magic blanket." That's when I'll wrap them up in a blanket that they're in; and then carry them somewhere else and set them down. When they borrow their way out from the blanket they're in a whole new place... hence the magic blanket.. lmao. Yeah I'm nerdy...
NERDDDDDDDDDD! :nthink:
hehe~ i love blankets too!
i like to attack dexter with my hand under the blanket and he starts bitin on me and playin around :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha maybe some chi's knows very well how to trick us haha
comming and comming and then runs back ;p haha
so its like we think we are playing for them but actually they think
'oh i should play for them. play time!' :p hah

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
haha maybe some chi's knows very well how to trick us haha
comming and comming and then runs back ;p haha
so its like we think we are playing for them but actually they think
'oh i should play for them. play time!' :p hah
they sure do love to trick us!
whenever he drops his toy from the bed onto the floor he expects me to pick it up for him...he'll just stare at with his head down lookin all sad till i do :shock:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Teddy loves to attack my hands and feet while they're under a blanket. :) He also LOVES playing fetch and he's usually really good about bringing it back to me. Sometimes he'll keep it away in the hopes that I'll chase him though, haha! We also "play wrestle" where he bites my hands and tries to pin them down. He's always really gentle, though. If he starts to go overboard I just make a yelp noise and he stops right away (and sometimes licks my hand to apologize) and is more gentle when we start up again. <3

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aww i can imagine him staring at you lookin all sad haha
my girl does that too. esp when she wants to be up on my lap. i think she's gettin lazy :p haha

i dont know whats with them with hands :p haha they all love playing with hands.
my girl cries when she thinks she's losin :D haha

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Nearly every night we have "family" playtime where either my husband or I (sometimes both) get down on the floor and play with all 3 dogs. Hannah being older doesn't play much but she loves us being on the floor. She climbs on us, burrows in our arms for petting or just snuggles up for cuddles. Moose and Jasper like tug of war with their socks and ropes, chasing stuffed animals and wrestling with us. To get them to settle down we always sit on the floor and have group cuddles and petting time. Ralph also chases them around and plays "daddy is gonna get you", we play hand under the blankets on the bed and well pretty much anything. The crazier we are and the more we laugh the more all 3 like it. Truly they do look like they are laughing and smiling with us. Of course we all know Chi's thrive on the happiness of their owners and doing anything with our chi family makes us happy.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Daisy loves fetch, so I play that with her. She usually drops a toy onto my lap and that means she wants to play.

We also play where I'm a monster, she loves that, letting off the loudest squeals and play biting.

She also, if I'm busy, likes to lob toys off my bed for me to pick up for her. Lazy girlie!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Gucci always jumps on my belly and starts pawing/slapping me on the face LOL
that is his way of saying he wants to play
We just run around the house or the garden and the dogs chase us, then we chase them and they run away. It can go on for quite a while like this LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
gypsy LOOOVES cat toys so we get those sticks that have feathers on the end, and the dollar store here had one with a fuzzy tail on it and she loves to try and tackle it. we also play tug of war with her toys. She loves sqeeky toys and goes nuts for em!

·
Registered
53 Posts
oh and i forgot my hubbie likes to wiggle is finders and she attacks em . And the other day we found out she like my sons zuzu pets. walmart has em by us on clearance for 3 bucks. I found a pink lepord looking one and got it for her for christmas. for now my son lets her play with one of his zuzus he has 2 of...so funny to watch her run after it. she has tried to run with it but the it makes a noise, freaks her out and she drops it. Realllllly funny cause its half the size of her

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can rarely get Carmela to really play... she's kind of a couch potato, which is kind of a problem because she's supposedly a little overweight. Sometimes she'll get running around, and she'll sometimes play with my girlfriend's cat, but even when I take her to the dog park... while most of the dogs are running around and playing, she sits off in the corner looking at flowers or something.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts