Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my day startes are 5:30 am and Jemini licks me for about 10mins then when i open my eyes she just sits in front of me and looks at me till i get up. and if that doesn't work she'll pull the covers off of me! :evil:

Jamoka lol is a lazy bum! he likes to sleep in. so he gets up around 8 or 9am. but when Jemini sleeps with some else me and jamoka get our rest!



So how do your chi's get you up ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Harley never wakes me up. He knows he can slip in and climb under the covers. Rosie on the other hand is to tiny to get up on the bed so she pulls the cover, licks my hand, foot, or whatever is hanging off the bed (Harley hogs the bed and will push until you are hanging on by one tooshie cheek). If all that fails, she barks and whines. All this starts around 6 to 6:30 am. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
I don't think Diego has ever gotten me up...he's a lazy boy!! Lucky for him, his mommy likes to sleep in too! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Wait a minute... you think that Cooper... <blink> you think that Cooper wakes me up????

I wake up on my own and OmaKitty and I lay in bed for about 15 minutes while she gets groomed for the day. Then I go into the living room, open Cooper's kennel door and sing our good morning song. Sometimes, he wakes up but 68% of the time, I have to reach in and shake the little buggar awake. Then it takes him about 10 minutes to crawl out, stumble to the back door and get in the yard to do his morning business.

Then he comes back inside, gets on the couch under his blankie and goes back to sleep.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,015 Posts
Bella is not a morning girl...Wayne puts her out for a quick pit stop at 0600 hrs and then she zooms back up the stairs and dives under the covers on our bed...she would like to remain there to about 1000 hrs LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,059 Posts
LOL none of my girls are morning chi's. They would sleep in as long as I did. I just got up and the only one up with me is Tequila, the other two are still sleeping giving me a look lik e"mom its too early to wake up!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
My little stinkers start off nice with licks. Then if that doesnt work...they sit directly in my face and wimper. If I ignore this for too long...they start wrestling and bouncing all over the bed. This is around 5 am mind you...so if I dont get up after the bouncing starts.they start chewing, on hands, feet elbows..chins. Whatever is exposed! They are very persistant....lucky for me that im a morning person too!Cant say the same for my husband...he threatens to lock them out of the room at night, right around the time the bouncing starts.Yeah right.....he/d be on the couch! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,415 Posts
Jazzy starts off about 6:30 am by slowly creeping up till she gets within licking distance of my face - then, zap- quick as lightening she is licking my face, my neck, my arms, anywhere she can lick. It is sooo cute, I can't get annoyed. I'm sometimes already awake and I'll watch her by barely opening my eyes. After she's sure mommy is awake, then it's snuggle time.

I've always been a morning person anyway, and it's very rare for me to sleep past 7 am. Course, I do take an afternoon nap..... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
Deano just jumps on my head, off on, off on, like a bouncy castle or sits on my chest. Or sometimes i awaken before he does! gr8! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
My boyf gets up 1st at 7am so tyke hangs out with him..but as soon as hes gone at 7.30am tyke wakes me up with kisses! if im not ready to get up ill say cuddle and he will cuddle up under my arm and fall back to sleep with me :D

some days tyke wakes me up with a brak and i find him sitting at the door this means he wants wee wee then he will go back to bed and ill be wide awake :roll:

hehe :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
I thought Zola was the only real lazy chi in the mornings. I guess I was wrong. I get up around 6.15am to get ready for work. He's usual asleep in his babypen then and just looks at me out the corner or his eye. Or sometimes he'll wake up at like 5am so I take him into bed with me and my boyfriend and he sleeps inbetween us. In that case I wake up and leave him in bed with my boyfriend. I say bye bye zola and rub his belly. Sometime he makes a wee growling noise, like sooo moany. Its so cute and funny and Im like ok ok, I was only say goodbye. The about an hour later my boyfriend gets up for work and tries to get Zolaup. If hes in his pen then he wont move outta his bed and you have to carry him in is bed still down the stairs to put him in the kitchen. Her wont even get up for food that early. If hes in the bed then he moans again if you try and pick him up. He LOVES the bed. He's good to if he needs a pee he'll walk up to my face and cry til I wake up then put him on his pad in the pen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,363 Posts
Poco lick lick lick my hands & face used to be ears until I got a bad ear infection. Bella stays under the covers until she's forced to get out if she's on top of the covers sleppeing she'll crawl under as if to say nope I'm not ready. This morning Bella was under the covers licking my arm and under arm really lightly it was so sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
chiscrochetcrazy said:
Poco lick lick lick my hands & face used to be ears until I got a bad ear infection. Bella stays under the covers until she's forced to get out if she's on top of the covers sleppeing she'll crawl under as if to say nope I'm not ready. This morning Bella was under the covers licking my arm and under arm really lightly it was so sweet.
Every time I see you mention your Poco, it makes me smile and I think of my Poco and how much I love him and miss him. I just wanted to let you know that ... it brings a little sunshine to my day to know that there's a Poco out there and he's having a good day. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,363 Posts
Cooper said:
chiscrochetcrazy said:
Poco lick lick lick my hands & face used to be ears until I got a bad ear infection. Bella stays under the covers until she's forced to get out if she's on top of the covers sleppeing she'll crawl under as if to say nope I'm not ready. This morning Bella was under the covers licking my arm and under arm really lightly it was so sweet.
Every time I see you mention your Poco, it makes me smile and I think of my Poco and how much I love him and miss him. I just wanted to let you know that ... it brings a little sunshine to my day to know that there's a Poco out there and he's having a good day. :)
Aww you gave me a little tear sniff sniff I so adore my Poco he's just the sweetest thing and I saw that you had a Poco that you lost & wondered if it upset you to see the name since it's not really used alot. I'm glad it makes you smile :) I get a tear just thinking of my 2 no longer being with me so I know you must miss him :(

He's usually having a good day allthough sometimes terrorized by Bella for taking her treats getting too close to her treats both food treats and her girlie treats :lol: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
chiscrochetcrazy said:
Aww you gave me a little tear sniff sniff I so adore my Poco he's just the sweetest thing and I saw that you had a Poco that you lost & wondered if it upset you to see the name since it's not really used alot. I'm glad it makes you smile :) I get a tear just thinking of my 2 no longer being with me so I know you must miss him :(
I find it really odd that no one names their Chihuahuas "Poco", don't you? It's the PERFECT name for a chi, in my opinion. Your Poco is the first other Poco I've ever heard about. I just don't understand why there aren't more out there.

And I think I would actually have a hard time if your Poco was white/fawn... but since your guy doesn't resemble my guy, I don't have any problems seeing or hearing about him. :) That's why I got a chocolate chi... I could NEVER have another white chi... it wouldn't be fair to the pup or my memories of Poco.

Isn't it silly how we can grieve and "get over" the loss of human loved ones in time but the grief from losing a pet just stays with us forever?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
My puppy's middle name is Poco!! I think it's the cutest! :) I even made sure they put it on his registration papers.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top