Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Lilly being silly while she is sleeping on me. As you can see, her head is between my legs (her rear end is facing me). lol

Do you have any pictures of your chi's in a weird or funny position while they sleep?

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
That is too funny! I know I don't have any pictures any where near that funny.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mine sleeps in all matters of positions. Sometimes I find her on her back between my legs...at times with her head in my crotch. lol....sometimes faced the other way around. That may be the weirdest I think. I will never know if it will be her cute lil face I'll find or her behind/tail when I check under the blanket.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
They play a lot. It took Beverly a while and she still gets annoyed with him but they do fine. He is such a sweetie! We love having two.

That's awesome news! It will only get better and better! You and hubby will have so much fun this summer taking your two on walks and outings. I really loved having 2. I hope you feel you've made the right choice. I'm so happy for you.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is too funny! I know I don't have any pictures any where near that funny.
Thanks! I think it is too! lol

So cute! I take pics of mine sleeping all the time!

Aw, too cute! I'm glad that they are getting along so well! :)

Mine sleeps in all matters of positions. Sometimes I find her on her back between my legs...at times with her head in my crotch. lol....sometimes faced the other way around. That may be the weirdest I think. I will never know if it will be her cute lil face I'll find or her behind/tail when I check under the blanket.
That reminds me of Lilly! She does the same thing! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts