Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella is 54 days and showing signs she is getting ready to deliver. How earl is the earliest you have heard of them delivering? Her temp is good still though. Its 100.7 she is very clingy and tired. Also has vomitted. She was in a deep sleep and was startled by her belly. Now she is back to sleep.

·
Registered
370 Posts
:hello1:MYA(AS IM SURE U HEARD LOL)HAD HER PUPS THIS WEEK.EVEN THOUGH I HAD TAKEN HER TEMP REGULARLY N WAS WATCHING HER(SHE WAS ACTUALLY SLEEPING ON ME)SHE MANAGED TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE 7 MIN I LEFT HER W/OUT A SOUND.BUT,THATS NOT USUAL.THE '63 DAYS' EVERY1 COUNTS FROM THE FIRST MATING ISNT EXACT AS THE MOM COULDVE OVULATED LATER IN THE PERIOD OF RECEPTIVENESS N SPERM CAN LIVE FOR UP TO 7 DAYS N STILL FERTILIZE AN EGG.BUT,IF SHE HAD OVULATED ON THE DAY OF THE FIRST MATING,THEY SHOULDNT B BORN BEFORE 58 DAYS.IF SHE HAS SERIOUS SIGNS OF LABOR U SHOULD GO TO A VET-BUT,IM SURE U KNOW THAT.IF U HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS N DONT WANT TO AIR THEM ON THIS FORUM U CAN PM ME-YOUD B SURPRISED HOW MANY PEOPLE KEEP THINGS SECRET BECAUSE THEYRE WORRIED ABOUT REACTIONS-I KNOW IVE TALKED TO THEM.OR WHO LIE ABOUT THEIR OWN OPINION TO STAY IN THE 'CHI-PEOPLE CLIQUE'.GOOD LUCK:D:D:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for responding. She still seems ok. Im just a worry wart about my girl. I want everything to go smooth. This board does seem not as relaxed as one I was on years ago. Also my shih tzu one. Oh well. I just want advice from people with chihuahuas. I could talk to her breeder or vet, but why bother them 24/7 for just simple curiousity and questions. she is laying near me and he babies are kicking me. Cute!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I am curious as to how early ones have had theirs and been healthy. And its always nice to talk about them! Too cute! Bella sent us to bed tonight. Spoiled pregger baby. Im in bed on my phone cause she asked me to. So cute!

·
Registered
370 Posts
:hello1:i havent had pups being born very early but cats have the same gestational period-63 days-n i had a litter born in my house(a rescue)at 56 or 57 days.they looked like teeny kittens but their hair-although it was colored like fur it had the texture n length of velvet n moved around like it could slip off easily:D:D:Doh,but those kittens died soon after birth.one did make it to 1 1/2 days at the vet hosp:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cannot wait to see them, but I hope they stay and cook one more week. She can go a early as next wednesday.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
:hello1:\IF U HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS N DONT WANT TO AIR THEM ON THIS FORUM U CAN PM ME-YOUD B SURPRISED HOW MANY PEOPLE KEEP THINGS SECRET BECAUSE THEYRE WORRIED ABOUT REACTIONS-I KNOW IVE TALKED TO THEM.OR WHO LIE ABOUT THEIR OWN OPINION TO STAY IN THE 'CHI-PEOPLE CLIQUE'.GOOD LUCK:D:D:D
Okay, really, there is no such thing as a chi-people clique. No one is attacking the OP in this thread, no need to start problems.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Heya! Welcome!

Itd be nice to see photos please! :)

ive had the earliest born at 57days upto 70 days.

they werent the strongest but with care they all made it through!

Give her time, what will be will be :)

Good Luck! keep us updated!

dont worry about asking silly questions! Im sure one of us can answer them!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi im so excited for your puppies yes when you can please get pics we all love pics of the babies hope the mommy and babies all do great good luck

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bella is 55 days today I believe. Been a busy weekend. I am so glad she is not due right now. My father is in ICU in the hospital. Motorcycle accident. I am hoping Bella waits till next weekend. I am excited to see her babies, but want a little rest!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.