1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I feel sorry for Maisie poor thing she's ever so submissive mine would have growled snarled and snapped if another animal started playing with their food

That cat is too funny omg she is stubborn the fishing through the crate killed me!!!

Pip is such a champ!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know - I wish she'd be a little less submissive with her food, but so long as she eats it thats all that really matters!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Daisy is v submissive (will occassionally dribble wee when I come in from being out) but she won't have lotus near her food or chews!!! Shed take her hea off before allowing her to lick her food!!

How are they doing on the chicken?

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
They're sooo good together,apart from the cat (can't they be a pain sometimes )always wanted a L/H tort cat but ended up with a short haired grey one !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're doing fine (although I think they might be getting a little bored of the same meat). They've nearly been on it a week, and they're coping perfectly on it, so thinking of moving onto another meat now.

·
Registered
923 Posts
LOL! Loved it! I think it's about time to switch the cats, too though!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I wish - The cats would love to be on raw, but they technically belong to my dad and he refuses to even consider it! They do get the odd raw meal though

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will do :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Your cat is a lot like mine, which is why I feed my cats/dogs at the same time otherwise the cats try to steal the dogs food. They've gotten away with some tidbits here and there, Ziva is pretty protective of her food though.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great video! Pip is a champ! The cat is hilarious!! Yep, I think you can easily move on to other proteins since they are doing so well. Perhaps pork or beef next and just a little bit at a time, work up to full meals. You are doing awesome.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL...love the video! The cat is hilarious trying to fish out the chicken. Can't say as I blame her! ;) I'm surprised her interest in the food didn't intise Maisie a bit. If my cats were that close to the pups food...they'd probably kill the cat! LOL Pippi did great...she just wanted more! hehe What a sweetie.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Me too - I expected the cat trying to take it to make her eat it!

I'll have to go to the shops and get some more pork - I had bought some but looks like someones eaten it!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW!!! Could only get Turkey so gave them some of that - Maisie ate all of it within 5 mins and begged for more!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts