Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how our morning went!!

What was that???? The Easter Bunny maybe????

Daddy, Daddy, get up!! I hear boys hunting for eggs!!

Heehee. Daddy's awake Mommy!!

Ooh, belly scratch first!!

What do you mean they'll make me sick?? They look so pretty!!

Hey guys, quite eating that candy and come play with me!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Awww! SO cute!! lol, I have been crawling around on my hands and knees all day making sure there isn't any candy on the floor. It looks like it was beautiful in Kamloops today! I had to hide the candy indoors here in Vancouver as it was raining...again!
:glasses7: <-- You :fish: <-- Me

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I*LOVE*LUCY said:
Awww! SO cute!! lol, I have been crawling around on my hands and knees all day making sure there isn't any candy on the floor. It looks like it was beautiful in Kamloops today! I had to hide the candy indoors here in Vancouver as it was raining...again!
:glasses7: <-- You :fish: <-- Me
I know, I made sure the Easter bunny hid things up high so Guinny couldn't get them!! We had eggs on all the door frames!! The boys said they should have asked for a step ladder this Easter!! LOL As for the weather, it rained all night so it was a indoor hunt. It was weird weather this morning though, sunny then hail, sunny then hail, all day!! :roll: :wave:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Great pictures. I wish my boys would wake me up like that. What happens at my house is they hear the alarm go off and they snuggle closer to me so I don't want to get up I just want to lay there with my warm little babies all day long.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Aww, cute. That's how Yoshi gets me up too, sweet little kisses. As for Daddy ... well, she jumps on his head and then runs across his face, lol, all while trying to give kisses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts