Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya sara just wondered how your new arrival is settling in? how are him and fizzy getting along update please lol???? :wave: :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
yeah... I set an alarm so I could be awake for Kirby's arrival! Where's our update from Sara or Jayne?? :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
:blob5: :blob7: :blob8: :blob8: ok ya ready??!!! :lol:

Kirby is home :D

Sara called to say he was really good in the car on the way home and she had just put him to have a sleep in his pen Fizzy was barking in the background think he wanted to play!!! :D

they are all so excited to have him home with them, he woke up while i was on the phone and i just soooo wanted to see him!!! and dognap him( he he ) :D :lol: :D

So alls well anyway and sara has her two boys home & safe :D :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
YIPPEEE!!!! I'm an official Auntie now!!!! Cooper got a bath today, in celebration of little Kirby joining the family!!!
:eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion2: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :blob5: :sunny: :headbang: :hello1: :hello2:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
KIRBY!!

I need photos of the little thing... I'm shaking and I can't breathe!! Where are they?? Kirby can you hear me? !! :dark1:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Morning everyone :) :D

Thanks so much for all your posts :)

Well all is great :) trip to get him was bad stuck on M25 for ages !!!
( but I didn't care ;) TRIP back was wonderful KIRBY was a little angel , no trouble at all :D just sleeping and looking at us all with the whites of his eyes ;) bless him ....... got home in what seemed no time at all :)
Fizzy was a good lad , rather over excited but that calmed down after a short while , he just wants Kirbys food and toys ( even though they both have the same food & toys :lol: ) Kirby ate fine , slept some of the evening and has done ALL his poo's & wee's in the garden ( what an angel ) he slet till 2 am when Fizzy decided he needed to go and bark in the garden :shock: :lol: then kirby did what he needed to do then went back to sleep till 6am , he woke up , went in the garden , then him , me & fizzy watched tv on the sofa , all 3 of us ( SO SWEET )

I've taken load of photos will get them online asap , Can't do it now as i'm at work ( had to pop in for a few hours , so my mum is staying with my boys :) ) I miss them both SOOOOOO much , it kinda hurts ..

I can't believe how little Kirby looks lol makes fizzy look huge :)
Kirby is not tiny he is 690 grms :lol:

The breeder was wonderful , got all his paper work , insurance , diet sheet etc and even a bit of vetbed ( soft bedding ) the mum and pups had been laying on so he would still be able to smell his family and feel safe :)

This morning he is a total nutter :lol: running around like crazy ..

He has his first vet visit on friday am :shock: but i'm sure all will be fine as we have a wonderful vet :)

Must go as wanna get my work done then get home to ' my boys '

Sara , Fizzy & Kirby :wave: :wave:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
Morning everyone :) :D

Thanks so much for all your posts :)

Well all is great :) trip to get him was bad stuck on M25 for ages !!!
( but I didn't care ;) TRIP back was wonderful KIRBY was a little angel , no trouble at all :D just sleeping and looking at us all with the whites of his eyes ;) bless him ....... got home in what seemed no time at all :)
Fizzy was a good lad , rather over excited but that calmed down after a short while , he just wants Kirbys food and toys ( even though they both have the same food & toys :lol: ) Kirby ate fine , slept some of the evening and has done ALL his poo's & wee's in the garden ( what an angel ) he slet till 2 am when Fizzy decided he needed to go and bark in the garden :shock: :lol: then kirby did what he needed to do then went back to sleep till 6am , he woke up , went in the garden , then him , me & fizzy watched tv on the sofa , all 3 of us ( SO SWEET )

I've taken load of photos will get them online asap , Can't do it now as i'm at work ( had to pop in for a few hours , so my mum is staying with my boys :) ) I miss them both SOOOOOO much , it kinda hurts ..

I can't believe how little Kirby looks lol makes fizzy look huge :)
Kirby is not tiny he is 690 grms :lol:

The breeder was wonderful , got all his paper work , insurance , diet sheet etc and even a bit of vetbed ( soft bedding ) the mum and pups had been laying on so he would still be able to smell his family and feel safe :)

This morning he is a total nutter :lol: running around like crazy ..

He has his first vet visit on friday am :shock: but i'm sure all will be fine as we have a wonderful vet :)

Must go as wanna get my work done then get home to ' my boys '

Sara , Fizzy & Kirby :wave: :wave:

awwww thats great Sara I'm sooo happy the boys are getting on and Kirby is home safe :D. Stitchy says hi to the two other surrey boys and he'll be down to see them in a few weeks lol.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Yeah we are doing good :):)

My boys looking forward to meeting stitchy 8)

I'm really proud of my Fizzy , he is being such a good boy :)
I would NOT trust him alone with him & am not taking any chances
but I think after a while they will be ' best mates ' :) :) :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Yay Fizzy!!! I'm so glad he's accepting his new brother so well. Now I'm super-jealous of you!! :lol: I can't wait to see pics!!

Cooper says: Fizzy mate - be sure to teach the little one well. If you do a good job, he can be your crony!!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Cooper said:
Cooper says: Fizzy mate - be sure to teach the little one well. If you do a good job, he can be your crony!!

Fizzy says " I'll remember that cooper mate ;) thanks for the tip 8) "

( I'm trying to post photos in a photo thread but having photo stress , sorry everyone !!! :roll: )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts