Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snarling and growling/biteing!And how long are dogs pregannt for?

When ever you come to pick bruiser up when hes tired on a night or if you wake him he gets really mornji and trys to bite you,is this normal?And he sometimes gets into moods and bites or growls and then other times he wants to be picked up and is nice lol.He doesnt bite hard or is aggressive its more playful biting but his growling sounds awful lol I think he just gets mornji but how could I stop him from doing it att.
Bambi my other chi it doesnt matterif you wake her or anything she never growls at anybody !

Questions below about pregancy/breeder questions.

Do you think breeders dislike it if you ask them about pups when they arnt even born yet? Also how long are dogs pregnant for?

Its just the breeder I got mine off,her daughter told me she has a pregnant bitch which is pregnant to bruisers daddy! And I was looking for one,but would rather wait and get one of her,who I trust as had a pup from her before.
But I dont want to annoy her by messaging her lol,She might think im a bit eager if its only been pregant a week or something lol but really if I dont ask I wont no!

·
Registered
150 Posts
and about the growling, i have a chi that does the same thing. we've come to an agreement that thats just who he is, and he's just the type to tell you that he doesn't want to do that right now. the biting is a little more worrisome, i would probably hold back play fighting with him, and see if he's still biting when you go to pick him up, i don't know how old he is he could be trying to play? but start giving a command when he bites like a sharp AH AH to get his attention and if its not an angry bite, or a gnaw then he should stop. see if that helps

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
if shes a *good*breeder she will never mind how many questions you ask.
bianca had her liiter at 59 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts