Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
I got Lola 1st and i already knew straight away she should have 2 have a play mate! I left it a year and then the breeder had another litter so of course i had to get her sister penny!! I keep thinking about getting a 3rd but i have my whole family saying "dont you dare!!" i think they are waiting 4 kids! xx

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got Lola 1st and i already knew straight away she should have 2 have a play mate! I left it a year and then the breeder had another litter so of course i had to get her sister penny!! I keep thinking about getting a 3rd but i have my whole family saying "dont you dare!!" i think they are waiting 4 kids! xx
Go on you no you want to. I've done my time with the kids.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Go on you no you want to. I've done my time with the kids.
I defo would if i had a bigger place, at the mo im in a flat. I havent done the whole kid thing yet! thats why i think my mum is like "noooooo more chihuahua`s!!!" she wants to be a nanny!! i keep telling her she can be the chi`s nan! xx

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I defo would if i had a bigger place, at the mo im in a flat. I havent done the whole kid thing yet! thats why i think my mum is like "noooooo more chihuahua`s!!!" she wants to be a nanny!! i keep telling her she can be the chi`s nan! xx
Definatly they would love her just as much lol. I started early i have 4 ranging from 21 to 14.

·
Registered
912 Posts
All three of mine are around 2 years apart. Our next will also be atleast 2 years behind my youngest. I felt like the older ones "helped" me teach each new one how things work around here. lol

HOWEVER, I have NEVER stopped looking. ;)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
1 year I waited between the 1st and second and then another year for the third and it's been now 2 1/2 yrs between the 3rd and the 4th is coming march ish. I don't have kids yet either my mom says the same thing not to get anymore well be too overwhelmed with babies and young kids with too many chis but I never listen lol I think it's doable

·
Registered
285 Posts
I knew I wanted another chi right away so we waited just 4 monthes but from the second to third, we waited 10 monthes. I think we are good at three but I still look lol.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I knew I wanted another chi right away so we waited just 4 monthes but from the second to third, we waited 10 monthes. I think we are good at three but I still look lol.
I think everyone looks still. I find myself still looking a b/w huskies but no i'll never have another one.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I only have Paco, he's 2 1/2 now. I thought about another but Paco is very jealous, he runs the cat off at night if she gets too close to me in bed. I also live in a small condo, it would be hard to have two. Oh well, I can only dream.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
All 3 of my chi's are 10 mos apart (first to second and second to third). We are getting ready to add our 4th and I think final and this one will also be 10 mos from our last. Coincidence or fate? :D

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
We planned a year but we are going to move that up. Our kids are gone from home and both sets live out of town so we need little someones to take care of, right?? haha!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I am the unusual one on this. Between Sassy and Chloe there is 7 years and then Chloe was two and a half when she had Tallie.I do look alot BUT it's just looking, besides my 3 chihuahuas I also have 2 chinese crested and 1 cc mix. I really can't handle any more right now. lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am the unusual one on this. Between Sassy and Chloe there is 7 years and then Chloe was two and a half when she had Tallie.I do look alot BUT it's just looking, besides my 3 chihuahuas I also have 2 chinese crested and 1 cc mix. I really can't handle any more right now. lol
Wow what are you're Cresties, we have 3 PP's and a hhl.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow what are you're Cresties, we have 3 PP's and a hhl.
Ok - for those of us still slaving with the English language on Planet Earth... what are PP's and hhl's?

Last time I checked, PP's were things my Fifi has been known to do on the rug in my front hall that I don't want her to do... but if she or my cats did an hhl there, I'd sh*t a brick and take them to the vet's! :coolwink:

Just askin'

1 - 20 of 38 Posts