Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long will the Vaccinations take? i know its a series and everything so i'm just wondering how long I should expect time wise before I am SAFE to take her outside

·
Registered
113 Posts
Chili's vaccines started at 8 weeks and went until 16 weeks. We got all the vaccines -- even lepto. He did great with them all. Rabies is the last, and if your area is anything like mine, the rabies tag will be as heavy as the puppy :roll: so you may want to make a photocopy of the license and tag together and keep the copy in your purse or wallet in case you are ever at the park, etc & get stopped by a cop. Little chance of it, but you never know.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget gets his last series shots the 29 of this month and then he will get his rabies shot at 20 weeks. My vet said that they don't give any small dog lepto shots.... He thinks that it is too dangerous. All I have to do now is watch out for wild animal urine when I take him mining.

I have 2 more months and I can put him on the ground... But I take him everywhere I go.. just have to carry him... not a problem with that though.. he loves to be carried. And he loves being outside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts