Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made 2 banners today, the one im using right now, and another one similar in size...is 2 banners to much to have? just curious, because i wont add the second one if 2 is to much.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you :D i have recently started using photoshop...so whenever i'm bored i usually just fool around with it and make different banners, things like that. the second banner was just one with mine and my hubby's name on it with a little heart. i probly wont add it though, i don't want to take up a whole lotta room with my posts.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
you're really good then ..i used photoshop too ....and i was a disaster !! for a first this is REALLY good !!!

i think you can add the names too , i thought you meant 2 siggy's from chico under eachother :wink: i have added lots of things and it always worked :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah, its ok, i'll just wait a while for the second one :)

i tried using photoshop years ago, but couldnt get the hang of it. i skimmed through the book "Photoshop for Dummies" and it helped. my mom uses this thing like photoshop, only it adds animation to pics. i made a picture of Cartman from southpark, and she added this thing to it that made the colors change. hopefully by the end of summer, i'll get the hang of that program too. :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's not expensive if you know where to find it...(i'll post to you when my hubby gets home so he can tell me where he got it :D )

but here is the other banner i made

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey nat,

my hubby told me he bought the photoshop program from the store....(sorry, i thought i was going to be able to direct you to a discount site :( )

i was thinking of a different photo type program we got from a discount site for only $20.

try e-bay though, they probably have photoshop for cheap. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts