Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how many dog beds you all own??

we have 10 :p

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I have 9 for 13 dogs. Bouncer doesn't use one, he uses the couches. Two of them are in two crates, the rest in the dog room. There is also a large blanket on the couch for wrapping up and making a nest in.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Erm, none?
My girls always are on the couch. I'm tempted to head to petsmart and get that cute martha stewart bed for baylee before I pick her up :lol:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
About 10 beds for appr. 5 small dogs (the number varies, as three are permanent and I have fosters). My Chis LOVE the cozy cave beds with Sherpa interior. For the open beds, I actually prefer cat beds for my Chis than dogs beds.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
there really isonly one here....it seems like there should be more. Rico has his electric blanket in a chair that he hijacked for his own, he sleeps with people, and in the kitchen he has a carry-bag that he sometime will go into.

That said he puts "Novia" --she is his stuffie girl friend---in the doggie bed...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Mine dont use beds much, they seem to prefer the couches or our bed, so Ive put most of the beds away. Theres a little pile of beds and cuddle cups in our closet b/c they just dont use them enough. We have two nest beds out that the chis like, and our lab has his own bed where he sleeps every night and hangs out on when we are in our bedroom. I did custom order special ones for the chis from a very talented lady on etsy. When we get those though Im going to put the other ones away too. They only use beds for an occasional nap or to chew a bully, we could probably get away with only one for the little ones. I always like to have a blanket if Im on the couch watching a movie or whatever, so I have some really nice, cozy throws on both couches that the chis like to nest in too. One of them we jokingly call Reeses "surrogate mother" b/c he loves it so much. He loves to cuddle up on it, and when I had to go out of town for a week this fall, my fiance put mama blanket on my side of the bed and Reese slept with it every night instead of him!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Chico has two beds.. A round fleecy bed and an igloo :D

My staffordshire terrier's sleep in their kennel together.. I worry just how comfy it is but it doesn't matter how many time's i put carpet, blanket's, foam matresses etc in their kennel they alway's rip it up :mad:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I have 15 beds here this includes the crate liner beds too we also have many blankets but didnt count those..some of the beds are still brand new they were really cute & on super clearance so I picked them up knowing that one day I would throw some out & then already have a replacement bed..

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mine prefer the couches too but here its all leather and my MIL isnt anti dogs on the couches because there nails scratch the leather which is understandable so i usally put a bed or 2 on the couches when i come out of my bedroom which is like never lol

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
12 beds and two body pillows(which could hold all of them, in strategic places).

·
Registered
894 Posts
We have 1, they NEVER use it unless we're gone (I put it in their crate attached to the x-pen when we are gone). They much prefer my lap, at all times..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Lola has 2 I suppose...a bed in her crate and her bag which she also like to climb in for a nap....she also has OUR bed....AND the sofa!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hate to say it BUT, I only have 2 beds. Lots of blankets and they sleep on the couch and in my bed sooo I only have 2, I gotta get busy and buy more. lol

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
We only have 1 pink and white bed that is years old but in great shape because NOBODY ever uses it! LOL! My girls don't ever use their bed they are sleeping on the couch and during bed time they sleep with me! As for crates we don't use them, Kizzie's first time being crated was just after her spaying surgery other wise we never use them!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts