Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
They look so cosy together, how sweet... I am hoping to be let loose on Friday so Louise you may be getting a visitor that day. What time do you finish work?

So excited at the thought of seeig the lads again.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They look so cosy together, how sweet... I am hoping to be let loose on Friday so Louise you may be getting a visitor that day. What time do you finish work?

So excited at the thought of seeig the lads again.
i think i finish at 6 or 7 :) how exciting how are your lungs now?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Still the same, the scheduled treatment was cancelled and rescheduled for Tuesday morning.

All because of the steroids I take, the steroids reduce inflamation and the need inflamation in my lungs to help stick the lung to the cavity wall.

So now I have had the steroids reduced from 6 to 2 a day and hopefully I will be ready to have the treatment when the time comes.

I was crying again when they told me this morning as with the weekend and bank holiday it means a longer stay in Hospital, which means longer before I see the lads. Seriously come Friday I will be on hot bricks, so excited to see Jake and Red again.

Deme x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Louise it's lovely of you to look after red and Jake for Dawn out of the kindness of your heart that's really sweet! Lucky that yours have taken so well to them is 5 harder than 3 lol

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Sarah luckily Perry, Lolly and Baby had already met Jake and Red when they came back to mine after a local fun show.

Louise is brilliant, sends me photo's and keeps me updated on how my boys are. Mind I do text every day asking how they are.

It just tears me apart being away from them. I miss the cheeky antics of Red who steals my knickers and socks out of the washing basket and tottles across the room with my pen. Jake who puts his head on my knee asking questios, can we play seems to be the most frequent asked question. How if I ask if he wants a pee pee he lies down and gives me that "No" look.

But most of all I miss the evenings when Jake and Red cuddle up with me on the sofa, hearing their gentle snores is bliss.

Hopefully just one more week to go and I am on my way to see them. I may have missed Xmas and New Year but collecting my boys will be my Xmas.

So I know I keep saying it but.... Louise

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

Deme x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
haha! Thats adorable!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............................How cute and precious!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts