Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my hubby took these pics when he came in from work at 5 o clock in the morning and i think they are cute so i thought you would like to see them

hope you enjoy
saoirse

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks
come over any time make sure you bring zero so i can cuddle him
yes they are getting on great and everyone loves each other
we do have more beds around the house but they all love to pile on each other and the hubby said it was to good to miss the photo

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
My family is from the south originally well my dads side is County Carlow on my grandma's side and part of mums is County Kerry (via my Nan) and my Grandad's side is Scottish lol but usually I just pop over to Dublin as a lot of the family moved there in recent years lol So my dad is Irish/English and my mum is Irish/Scottish lol but they've been in England a couple of generations now. I'm a celtic mongrel :p

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow well you can make a detour when coming over and you can pop in for tea and biccies and lots of chihuahua hugs and kisses
my mum lives an hour away from dublin so it can easily be arranged lol

I

·
0 Posts
awww lovley pictures, The last one is just a perfect little picture. All your chi's are so cute. Wish I had that many

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ha Ha I felt like the Count from Sesame Street. Seven, Seven Chis in a bed. That is great. I am so jelous. I just have one Chi is a bed. You must really enjoy. Thanks for starting my morning off with a great picture. Ginger and Duke

1 - 20 of 36 Posts