Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many Chi's everyone has?

I have 1 myself, a 4 month old named Diesel, and I'm COMPLETELY in love with him. He is the BEST dog I've ever had and I love him more than I ever thought I could love a dog. Lately I've been wanting another Chi because I love Diesel so much and I think it'd be fun to have two that could keep each other entertained. Diesel does have a 2 year old Cocker Spaniel brother that I adore but for some reason not as much as my little Diesel.

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else....? :roll:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
chihuahua math lol.
right now i have one...planning on getting another...want a total of 5 right now...(i like odd numbers!)

·
Registered
642 Posts
I only have one my little Ella, and she is quite a handful. I don't think I could handle another right now.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY said:
i have two: peanut butter is 1 and jelly is 10 months..i still want more :D
I've seen you & your Chi's around and they are SOOOO cute!! I love how you named them Peanut Butter & Jelly. If I did that with Diesel I'd have to name his brother/sister Unleaded!! :p

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
karis said:
I only have one my little Ella, and she is quite a handful. I don't think I could handle another right now.
But, you have another small dog -- the Maltepoo. How big is your Maltepoo? I think Maltese are adorable and my fiance wants a Poodle so that'd be a good combo for us in the future!! :wink:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nemochi said:
I have Stitchy at the moment and a little girl/boy (currently in Jess's tummy) in Dec :D
You are LUCKY!! My fiance & I live in a smaller house right now but once we get married and get a bigger one I'm getting another Chi!! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, at the moment I have none so I think I have some catching up to do. LOL. I am owned by a chihuahua/terrier mix. I am hoping to add a chihuahua to my family in the near future. I think two dogs might be my max...but you never know. :wink:

Kim

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
2 boys. I wanted a girl really bad but decided that I am content (for now :lol: ) with my two babies. :wink:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i have 2 big babies! :roll: they sure act like little kids
i have a 9month old male and 3month old female :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I have just deano but my mum is thinking about another, but my dad wants a yorkie! so who knows...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts