Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just want to justify myself so I don't have to buy more harness......do you think it's stupid to buy so many harness for the chis?...how many harness do you have right now?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I have quite a few. But most of mine are Park Avenue. When Kelly and I were doing my line, I got each of my designs. Chance has one overhead, and 2 step in Puppia's. The girls only have 1 step in Puppia that fits right. Jade has her Pinkaholic. I think 2 for each pup is plenty though, honestly. But it's so fun to buy more. :D

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I look at it as this way....it's their 'clothes' so to speak, and you don't want them to have to go for walkies nekkid or in the same outfit day after day.....that's my justification :p

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have quite a few. But most of mine are Park Avenue. When Kelly and I were doing my line, I got each of my designs. Chance has one overhead, and 2 step in Puppia's. The girls only have 1 step in Puppia that fits right. Jade has her Pinkaholic. I think 2 for each pup is plenty though, honestly. But it's so fun to buy more. :D
T...They are so cute ...I just want to buy more and more....LOL...my BF said I can buy another MS bed but I have to give away my other beds that I have....LOL...so I told him NO!....hehe...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Me too Moni. I know the feeling. :lol: It's so hard not to buy a bunch of all the cute stuff. I can get carried away sometime. :D I'm real bad with beds & blankets. :lol:

That isn't a fair trade! Give away the other beds for the MS one? I say keep them all! :lol:

Tell him buying all the cute stuff is better than getting another Chi. Hehehehehehe

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I am sooooo in need of harnesses!! I only have one for each chi.
I actually have a few more but they don't fit anymore or they don't fit properly. I never have luck with the Puppias. They can back right out of them. :(
I need to definitely buy some.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me too Moni. I know the feeling. :lol: It's so hard not to buy a bunch of all the cute stuff. I can get carried away sometime. :D I'm real bad with beds & blankets. :lol:

That isn't a fair trade! Give away the other beds for the MS one? I say keep them all! :lol:

Tell him buying all the cute stuff is better than getting another Chi. Hehehehehehe
he's going to Thailand next month and I don't want to go cause I don't trust people with the chis ... I'm kind of sad but he'll do the shopping there for the chis and me....:)..

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sooooo in need of harnesses!! I only have one for each chi.
I actually have a few more but they don't fit anymore or they don't fit properly. I never have luck with the Puppias. They can back right out of them. :(
I need to definitely buy some.
yes yes..buy those chis some new harness....LOL....MoJie is walking on leash just a few weeks ago so now I want to buy him more harness...(that's mean more for NaNa and TucTuc too)...:)...I'm justifying right now...hehe..

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I dont have that many Harnesses I have a hard time finding ones that I actually like. Lola did get a Puppia from one of her Super Secret Puppers. And I really like that So I am Hoping to get more.. So Really I dont see any Wrong in Having "to many"

·
Registered
912 Posts
he's going to Thailand next month and I don't want to go cause I don't trust people with the chis ... I'm kind of sad but he'll do the shopping there for the chis and me....:)..
I'm the same way. Unfortunately, others just don't care for my chis the way I would (or even close enough!). So if I'm going, they're going. Thailand definitely isn't a place I would want to go and leave my pups in a hotel room somewhere. Bummer you have to miss the trip. :(

I only have 1 harness per chi. Plus my "puppy harness" that has been used for each of mine as puppies, but is too tiny for any of them now. Plus one jacket that doubles as a harness (too bad it's too girly for the one one that can fit in it! Lol!). I do look all the time though. I wish I could buy them new ones all the time, but everytime I ask hubby he says "Just make one!".
Which explains the 3 unfinished projects I have in the drawer...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pippi has 2 harnesses - An over-the-head Puppia one, and a pink camo Ezy Dog harness, but I have no idea where either of them are! She also has a matching harness and lead set in purple, but its still in the packet somewhere because she ran off with it and ive not seen it since! Dont even know if it fits her Lol!!

Maisie has 3 homemade ones, one I bought off someone on here, a pink diamonte leather one and a lovely sparkly red one... Only the one I bought of Dahlias Mama actually fits her properly!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Honey has one step-in puppia, and 2 over the shoulder ipuppyone's on the way... I want more but I think that should be enough?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
You will have lots of goodies to look forward too when he comes home. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts