Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just kind of wanting to get an idea from those who know how many times a day they do number 2. I think leila poops a lot..lol :laughing9: definitely more than my other 2 dogs. Since she is doing it inside on pads I know how much she does. So far today 3 x geesh and its only 5:30 pm. Is this an excess? I got tootsie rolls coming out of my ears! :p

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ew, the thought of relating a dog poo to a tootsie roll... just made me hate that candy even more LOL.

Sugar would go once a day unless she went inside... She went in the morning. I was expecting at least twice but nope.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Lo is almost 5. She will go once a day, maybe and only once in a great while, twice.
Finn is almost 3. He goes 2 times a day, a few days a week he does 3.
Dexter is a puppy still, almost 5 months. He will go at least 4 times a day... Sometimes very little, but still!
I remember Lo and Finn poo-ing a lot when they were babies... don't exactly remember when they slowed down! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody goes once a day, usually after breakfast. Occasionally he will go twice a day. Sometimes he skips a day. His poops are very, very small since he is raw fed.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Over the course of the past year, I have noticed that the answer
to this question was based on how many meals they ate per day.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Once or twice a day - the size of a small tootsie roll (sometimes 2) depending on who's poo it is. LOL They are raw fed for what it's worth.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Daisy goes once maybe twice a day, yesterday she didn't go at all.. She's raw fed also and her poos are probably the size of a long finger nail but a bit smaller and they don't have any odor. She's raw fed.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Mine generally go two or three times a day. Once in the morning between 6 and 8... then sometime between 1 and 7 on their lunch or evening walk. Sometimes they will go a third time on their nightly walk before bed, sometimes not. Tootsie roll sums it up pretty well, lol. They are fed organic chicken kibble from a local distributor twice a day.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Mine go once in the morning and once at night. Every once and a whilr, they will go in the afternoon. Billy went more aften when I first got him, but I think it was because he was 6-months old and I was feeding him three times a day. And mine are fed Blue Buffalo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts