Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this qestion on another forum and it inspired me to actually count up how many dog toys we have. Im now in total shock!:nshocked2:
Not counting bully sticks/rawhides/chews it comes to 58!!

Whats your grand total??:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, I feel like I am being stingy with my chi lol. She only has maybe a dozen toys, but she only plays with 3 or 4 of them. She prefers flat ones that squeak. It's so funny when I watch her try to get her bigger squeaky toys to make a noise, but they're all just too big for her little mouth. :laughing6:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I am in that camp that I don't want to count them. Sometimes there are multiples like the balls--omg ! or the little chihuahua stuffies that talk--a whole pack of them--lol.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! Rocky has 33, not so bad but I guess they are all for him.
The thing is he plays with the same stinky plush cake toy/alien squeaker and ball and thats it!
Ha, mine too. They have about 25 or so, but always play with the same handful and the rest go neglected.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Here is "Pile of toys #1." :lol:

These are the ones that I keep in the toy box. I dumped them so I could take a pic. :lol:

We have others too. :lol:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
They have their faves.Freckles only has one toy that stays out of his bed that is he has two in his bed.Harry has about 6.Nomo has about 5.Boo don't play with toys.Rascal don't play with toys.But they do have some toys in their beds to snuggle with they each have two.And Radar has about ten toys in his bed because that is the only place he will play lol.
So if you count all them up you have about 28 toys lol.
I really need to go buy some more lol.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
We have 43 lol...but we just downsized. Ours tend to go through them pretty fast but there are a few that never seem to go away...we have these little tiny plush cat nip fishes that they LOVE and I bought so many cuz of how obsessed with them they were that we haven't ever run out. They love to chew/teethe on the fins.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I take it alot of you have non destructive doggies too then?:D
My lot never destroy their toys and I am always buying new ones! Plus coz they are tiny the toys are cheaper too.
I have regular dog toys, cat toys, baby toys, pound shop teddies and they all fit in a fairly small toybox too!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thank you Amanda! :) I would like one for myself as well. They make so many cute doggy beds!

Mine don't tear up their toys. So we have accumulated many over time. :) We are always adding new ones as well. Mostly just their faves.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love this thread! You got me curious so I counted up macy & jordans. We have 114, like alot of you guys macy has selected 2 that she always plays with, jordan will play with anything! I rotate the extras, that way I can switch them up every couple of months and they get so excited cuz it feels like new toys!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts