Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am new to this site. I recently just got my first chi. So far I love her! She is fitting in so well and acts like she has been part of our family forever. I have a four month old baby that I was a little worried about having around a new puppy. But they are so cute together. Puppy even sits in his carseat with him when supervised. Already so spoiled! I have a big dog, an English Springer and other than that I have only had pugs. I have always been a fan of the adorable little pups and finally got one of my own. I dont know very much about the breed. My little Miss Saydi is 8 weeks old and at her vet appointment she was just over two pounds. How big should she get? (if there is a way to tell) And also how much and how often should I be feeding her? She was eating purina puppy chow but I slowly changed her over to nutri source and she is doing really well on it now. I want to make sure not to over feed her! I havent given her any human food and I dont plan to do so ever. My pug used to beg and eat table scraps and I want our new little girl to be as healthy as possible.
Also is there anything that I should know about Chis that might be helpful to me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts