Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
I don't really know.
As long as you have water available for her to drink all the time and she's not getting dehidrated I wouldn't worry about it.
Mine don't drink alot, usually after they have been running around, but it is there for when they want it.
If she is sick, then you should ask your vet about it.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:? mmm..good question. With Stinky I know he drinks a lot..cause he pees a lot...I sometimes forget to change his water bowl, which I usually do once a day so he can have fresh water, and when I do it takes him 2 days to lick it dry...the bowl capacity is 1 cup or cup 1/2 so that's pretty much what he drinks every 1-2 and sometimes 3 days not much if you think about it and he's fine.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ms_P said:
I don't really know.
As long as you have water available for her to drink all the time and she's not getting dehidrated I wouldn't worry about it.
Mine don't drink alot, usually after they have been running around, but it is there for when they want it.
If she is sick, then you should ask your vet about it.
Oh, she's not sick. She is eating and drinking on her own now. I just wanted to be sure she is drinking enough. :wink:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I don't really know how much they are supposed to drink but Auggie does not drink a lot of water. Like someone said mainly after one of his runs. He sure does like to lick ice cubes :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts