Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seiah is 2.5 pounds at 3months and 2weeks. Does anyone know roughly how big he will be? Is there a way to even tell by the info I gave you. People are constantly asking how big he will get and I never know what to say. Oh and good news, his ears are finally pointing straight up.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i think around 7-8 pounds .......that's what's been told to me......cosmo was the same weight as yours at that age..... but i'm not sure :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea it read about 4-4.5 lbs for Seiah. But then the breeder told me around 5 lbs. And Nat said about 7-8 lbs. So I'm going to average that all out and say 6 lbs :D . Thank you though ladies.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
take his weight at 12 weeks times it by 2 and add 1 pound and that is about what he will weigh.. I figured Gadgets out and it came to just under 4 1/2 pounds.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
don't listen to me i'm not an expert :D , my cosmo was 2 pounds and a bit at 3 months and now at 18 weeks he's 5 pounds :D and i think he's still growing a bit....... so i'm sure cosmo will be at a cool 7 pounds or so :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi! im new here on the forum, i just got a chi, his name is sonny and he is 11 weeks old. he weighs a little over a pound right now...we are just hoping he gets to 2lbs soon so we can get him neutered!

his ears are still flopped over, is this okay, since hes almost 3 months old?

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi! im new here on the forum, i just got a chi, his name is sonny and he is 11 weeks old. he weighs a little over a pound right now...we are just hoping he gets to 2lbs soon so we can get him neutered!

his ears are still flopped over, is this okay, since hes almost 3 months old?

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yes .......they can flop during teething ....

it can take up until they are 1 year....

but look at the other posts....there are now 3 topics on this running.....

or you can try the search button :wave:

kisses nat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts