Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I am new and really want a chihuahua,i am 16.

I have seen a 2 year old long haired pure registered sandy chihuahua bitch for sale for £80 ono in my area.

Is this cheap? i think il go get her. let me know asap thank you xxxxxxx 8)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
That is extremely cheap - Lh chihuahaus sell for anywhere between 400 - 1000 pounds though the later is over priced, if this chi is one you like go for it, but find out the reason for sale as it is strange for someone to sell a 2 year old chi, anyway welcome :wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the owner said they were moving abroad apparently :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm 13, but that is extremely cheap in the USA most chihuahuas run about $400.00-$3000.00, $3000.00 is for the champians and stuff

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
She is probably being sold cheap because she is older and because of her situation. While her owners could do the responsible thing and find it a good home with someone they know will take care of it, they are posting it for sale to the highest offer, and making money off the dog's unfortunate position. I hope that you or someone who can give it a forever home will save the dog. A dog isn't a piece of furniture that sell at a garage sale when you move, even if they are going somewhere that requires rabies tests and vet expenses to make the move. Since she is 2, you should definately make sure she is healthy, things that start rearing their ugly heads are dental disease and bad knees. Good luck, and let us know if you get the pup!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts