Chihuahua People Forum banner

what age is approperiate to date up to if your 23?

• ages 23 to 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31 & above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Ok well my parents are both 49 and I'm 23 so NOOOOOO way!! haha I draw the line at 30 sorry but thats how I feel hehe, but I have dated younger than me so who am I to judge but it was only a year younger

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I don't think that kind of an age difference matters too much as long as you're both clear on what you want and what's going on in the relationship. I've met 30-40 year olds that still act like they're in thier 20's (with the mentality to go with it) but I've also met a couple that were really great guys and didn't treat me like crap lol. When I dated my (30 at the time) it was an age difference we weren't ready for. I don't think I would ever date someone that much older than me, but that's my perference lol. My dad is only 41 this year (today actually) so I wouldn't want to date someone as old as my dad. That'd be weird lol

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
it depends on the person and how they look (ooo shallow me!) no i would consider dating an older man if he didn't look like an older man (grey hairs and all) and i would date a younger guy too as long as he didn't act his age lol. i've never been with an older guy before, i've always attracted the younger ones, mainly cause i don't look my age.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I have dated older men and younger men... Mark is 3 years younger than I am but you would never know by looking at him or talking with him...

I have had a couple very bad relationships with men that were older than me...

I don't think it is the age that makes the relationship.. it is the indiviual persons in that relationship....

Some men are still children at 40 + and some younger men are more like they are 40 +.. age is just a number....

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
i think if you like this guy, 40 or not you should do what you want - if he makes you happy, go for it! (i know your only just going to go meet him but im just saying if it works out)
Personally im not to sure about the older man thing (i think my dad would disagree too! lol), but this guys probably maturer than most guys your age or younger! lol! I think you should see how your date goes, and if you like him personality/apperance you should go 4 it, if you dont keep on looking! wa-hey! Do what you feel is best! It all depends if you have lots in common and you get along well! Theres no harm in going on one little date, for some people it turns out that way, and there is like double the age difference and they are happy! the main thing is just to go have a good time! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts