Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got in contact with a guy who breedssmooth and long coated chis today anywasy we were chatting and it was all going good then he goes to me where abouts do you live exactly i told him and he was like umm well im very picky with my chis and your area isnt one id like one of my pups to go to CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! yes its a eastate but i dont actully live on it i live next to it really and i dont live in the bad part either can you believe that he refuses to sell me a pup later this yr because of where i live!!!! not anything to do with me or my home just the area i live in madness and very rude if you ask me!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Omg thjat is bad especially as you will and are a great owner , But i sort of see him as a good breeder as he obviously loves his pups and is really careful where they go , even still i woukld rather my dog go to a loving family than say the best neighbourhood in town :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i could see if you were a scally... ok just kidding....... had to try my new word out...

that is real rude, he won't even consider a kick *ss owner like you are jsut cause of your area!? if only he knew who he was turning down :?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
thats bad but breeders can be very picky as to where there pups go as iv found out its understandable in one sense that they have to make sure its a suitable home but that is real wrong that he said that to you did you explain that you have a chi and no a hell of a lot

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Now that is not only rude, that is outrageous!! I do understand breeders have to be very carefull when it comes to new owners (I would be too), but there is just a place where they shouldn't go. That that is questioning someone's status and neighborhood. That is being nasty :x . People live in different places, have different incomes and that DOES NOT tell us what kind of people they are and how much time and love they can give to an animal. Does that mean that people who live in estates can't have kids??!! We all love our animals, but let's get real people...... is the the grass of your part of town not good enough for their puppy to walk on?? It's good enough for all the people living on, so I'm pretty sure it's good for a dog!! Even if he's made of gold :x :? :wink: .
Sorry folks, but this kind of absurd thinking makes me a bit mad. I love dogs more than anyone, but let's think about the fact that some people in this world live in boxes or not even that. Some people's lifes are worth less than dirt on the ground (so sad :cry: ) and we're going to argue whether the neighborhood is posh enough for a dog or not :shock: . My gad, where is this world going.....

Christina

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
his name is reese i didnt find him on a site someone gave me his phone number hes from liverpool BUT good news ive just been offerd a place on a list for long coated chis n scoated chis there is going to be a litter due in novemeber YEY its away away BUT its solid and saves me lots of time they are either 600 or 650 kc reg yeppe!!!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
oooh november is good for me too - could you give me the contact info of the smooth haired breeder if possible Pm me TA xxx :wave:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hiya hun she does both i think not too sure ive mailed so many through admart but her adverts gone now shes in yorkshire ill mail you her actully addy when she mails me back tomorrow x

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Ory&C said:
Now that is not only rude, that is outrageous!! I do understand breeders have to be very carefull when it comes to new owners (I would be too), but there is just a place where they shouldn't go. That that is questioning someone's status and neighborhood. That is being nasty :x . People live in different places, have different incomes and that DOES NOT tell us what kind of people they are and how much time and love they can give to an animal. Does that mean that people who live in estates can't have kids??!! We all love our animals, but let's get real people...... is the the grass of your part of town not good enough for their puppy to walk on?? It's good enough for all the people living on, so I'm pretty sure it's good for a dog!! Even if he's made of gold :x :? :wink: .
Sorry folks, but this kind of absurd thinking makes me a bit mad. I love dogs more than anyone, but let's think about the fact that some people in this world live in boxes or not even that. Some people's lifes are worth less than dirt on the ground (so sad :cry: ) and we're going to argue whether the neighborhood is posh enough for a dog or not :shock: . My gad, where is this world going.....

Christina
I absolutely, totally agree!!! I can understand being careful to make sure their pups go to good homes, but who is he to say that the person who lives in an expensive part of town will be a better chi owner than the person who lives in a less desirable area :roll: :(

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I agree That's nuts There is a huge difference between wanting a good home and deciding someplace is a not desirable neighborhood :shock: :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts