Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first you take notice of what little brother has that you want. and you come up with a sneaky idea...

i'll take that... hahahaha

oh don't worry, mama wouldn't let him go without! she found the other bone and gave it to him :roll: she takes all the fun sometimes!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cute! You can really tell what she is thinking in that first pic.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol in chiwi's defense, jumba had 2 bones in his bed lol. she was taking what was rightfully hers. chiwi isn't into chewing bones until jumba has them lol.

·
Registered
182 Posts
:lol: Looks like Lillie and Miracle. Miracle doesn't even like dog treats, she takes them for the sheer fun of it. :twisted:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I love your babies :love7: Tiki and Lola used to turn their noses up at any type of biscuit(the only cookie they would eat is the animal crackers from the biscuit bar in Petco)But, ever since we got Zoey(who is pretty much our little garbage can)Tiki will at least try what she is having,most of the time. Lola will be curious, sometimes confiscate the item,play keep away with it,but usually, does'nt eat it. :roll:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
lol :lol: What a cute pair! I love the first picture of Chiwi, she looks like she's thinking of a master evil plan to get Jumbas treat! How cute! Jumba is the neatest colors! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts