Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How To Do Laundry When You Own a Chihuahua

1. Wash and dry laundry as usual.

2. When dryer goes off, carry warm load to bed, formerly to sort.

3. Chihuahua will immediately appear, even if he's asleep in another room, to make himself a nest in the middle of the warm laundry.
(Sometimes he will need you to cover him with warm laundry, but usually he can do it himself.) See Photo 1

4. Wash and Dry 2nd load of laundry.

5. When the dryer goes off, carry laundry to bed and put on opposite side of the first pile.

6. Chihuahua will move to new warm pile.

7. Now you are ready to sort, fold, and hang up the laundry from pile #1.

8. Either start another load of laundry or wait until it cools down enough so that Chihuahua is looking for a new warm spot, and then you can put away the laundry from pile #2.
See Photo 2

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
lol this happens at my house too. I tried to outsmart chili one day by keeping everything in the baskets but he just got in the basket.

·
Registered
182 Posts
appleblossom said:
lol this happens at my house too. I tried to outsmart chili one day by keeping everything in the baskets but he just got in the basket.
LOL I do the same thing and never fails I find all 3 of my boys in the hamper buried in the clothes lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had to laugh when I saw this ,Bruiser does this and when I try to fold the laundry to put away he will grab anything he can ie socks, small towels and take them to his stash in his bed Laundry and house work are a lot of fun with a Chi to give a helping paw

s

·
Registered
865 Posts
I love this story. Trixie is long hair and she does'nt do that, although on a cool night we do have a blankie for her to cover with.

·
Registered
14 Posts
red hat mama said:
I had to laugh when I saw this ,Bruiser does this and when I try to fold the laundry to put away he will grab anything he can ie socks, small towels and take them to his stash in his bed Laundry and house work are a lot of fun with a Chi to give a helping paw
Lol, Lola does the thing. She reall loves to help out.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hehehe, that's so cute! My chis always try to lay in the laundry. I had the laundry basket on the floor one day because I was in the middle of folding clothes... I was folding the towels on the top of the basket, and something started to move. Rylie was burrowed into the middle of the clothes. Haha.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
LOL that is to cute!! I love the little cave he left behind when he was done sucking all the heat out. Chopper is to small to get on out furniture alone but if someone picks him up and there is laundry where he cannot wait to get snuggled in.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, when I saw the little cave on the bed, I had to grab the camera.

DCC123 said:
LOL that is to cute!! I love the little cave he left behind when he was done sucking all the heat out. Chopper is to small to get on out furniture alone but if someone picks him up and there is laundry where he cannot wait to get snuggled in.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
LOL! Thanks for the laugh! The commentary is tooo funny with these adorable pics:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts