Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The size comparison threads are a favorite of mine. :) I thought it would be interesting if we posted pics of our Chi's in relation to a person along with their weight. Then when someone is looking at a pic of a Chi, they can get a rough idea of their weight/size. Sometimes it is so hard to tell how big they are from a pic!

Here's one of my daughter holding Brody (5 pounds) and my mom's papillon who is 10 pounds.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Wee little Brody Man! :) He is such a little stud! And a very good representation of 5 lbs! Still a tiny guy. I'll gather some of my pics. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Lexie: 3 to 3.5 lbs. I haven't weighed them since they were all sick. But she always stays within this range as she is 3 years old.

This is a 9 year old boy holding her.

Gia: 3 to Under 3 lbs. The last weight I had on her was 2.7 lbs. I believe, but that's somewhat inaccurate since they had all been sick.

My Dad holding her.

Jade: 2 lbs. Teeny little wee thing.

I'll have to find one that better represents My Chubby Monkey Man's (Chance) size. If I can't find a good one, I'll take a new one. :)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
You are such a pretty girl!!!! It's so nice to see you! :)

Tiny is such a cute boy! I love his markings!

He is my little Mini-Man ;) lol he has awesome markings i havent found a boy in my area stud wise who is cuter than him! lol Your babies make him look like a giant!!! lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts

He is my little Mini-Man ;) lol he has awesome markings i havent found a boy in my area stud wise who is cuter than him! lol Your babies make him look like a giant!!! lol
Yes, you are a very pretty girl! :) Your eyes tell the tale to your heart. :daisy:

Tiny's the cutest stud around! His little pink nose is so kissable. :D

My babies are just squirts. :lol: None of them wanted to grow much. Silly Chi Wee's! Chance is tiny in stature, but he's a very full boy. The full length of his body is about from where your arm and hand starts there in the pic, to where Tiny's head is, but he's a chunky boy!!! :wink: :lol: We call him our "big boy." We have all kinds of nick names for him. Bubba Chub, Mini Magic Muffin (Muffins are short, but wide, lol), Monkey Man, Big Man on Campus...... And he loves them all! He stands so proud when he hears his never ending names. :lol:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Yes, you are a very pretty girl! :) Your eyes tell the tale to your heart. :daisy:

Tiny's the cutest stud around! His little pink nose is so kissable. :D

My babies are just squirts. :lol: None of them wanted to grow much. Silly Chi Wee's! Chance is tiny in stature, but he's a very full boy. The full length of his body is about from where your arm and hand starts there in the pic, to where Tiny's head is, but he's a chunky boy!!! :wink: :lol: We call him our "big boy." We have all kinds of nick names for him. Bubba Chub, Mini Magic Muffin (Muffins are short, but wide, lol), Monkey Man, Big Man on Campus...... And he loves them all! He stands so proud when he hears his never ending names. :lol:
Haha *blush* im goiing to delete that photo soon! lol! I must admit i love my eyes haha but that is a bad photo :)

I know its amazing its Pink not red lol his eyes are magenta in the dark witha camera flash its scary! lol

Haha wow he is "stocky" lol I dont know his measurements ill try and get some soon! lol
I love Chances nick names! Haha Muffin :rolleyes: i likeMuffins and he looks yummy enough to eat! lol

1 - 20 of 120 Posts