Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I tried everything! I did laundry soup pet shampo for carpets umm bleach vinegar, everything! Please help it stinks bad! What else can I do?!?:confused::foxes15::foxes15:

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I tried everything! I did laundry soup pet shampo for carpets umm bleach vinegar, everything! Please help it stinks bad! What else can I do?!?:confused::foxes15::foxes15:
Hello

I don't know if you get How Clean is your House where you are but there was a tip on there sprinkle bicarbonate of soda on that carpet leave for a min 15 mins then hoover it up, not tried it so can't back it x

·
Registered
235 Posts
Febreze always works for me. :D Try it, it might work.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
You are using things that mask odors. You need to use an enzymatic cleaner that will remove the bacteria that causes the odor. Otherwise, the fragrance of the cleaner will disappear and the odor will remain and they will return to it.

I use this:
Index - Nature's Miracle

·
Registered
946 Posts
Odo-Ban works for me. It is an antibacterial, antiviral product that also takes oders away. It is approved for hospital/clinic/restaurant clean up as well. I use it in my studio as well as at home for everything...smells great ( & I have allergies & am quite picky about smells--don't do the perfume additive thing) from the eucalyptus in it. :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Hello

I don't know if you get How Clean is your House where you are but there was a tip on there sprinkle bicarbonate of soda on that carpet leave for a min 15 mins then hoover it up, not tried it so can't back it x
Oh i love Kim and Aggie...they are great.

I'd say an enzyme cleaner...something like Nature's Miracle...If it were up to me I'd just get rid of the carpet...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
BEWARE USING FABREZE = it is toxic to birds & fish and would be to other tinies if they got enough of it!!!

We had a pet shop here who was using it every night and couldn't work out why their fish & birds were dying until a girlfriend of mine bought 2 teils from them & both died a couple of days after she had them ... then all hell broke loose.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
We seriously just use a Urine Odor & Stain Remover that we get at the dollar tree. It only costs a buck and it's an enzymatic urine remover that breaks it down; and it works great. It's a staple at our house; I'm a total neat freak so I have to make sure everything is sanitary lol!

·
Registered
256 Posts
In pets at home you can buy a product called simple solutions that breaks down the enzymes and smells nice too.

Works a treat

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I use an enzyme product. There are several good ones on the market. I also use an enzyme cleaner that was designed for use in hospitals, and it is amazing.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm the world's biggest promoter of Nature's Miracle. However, I've found the best thing for DOG urine-cleaning is Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced. It is a carpet stain remover and it has a special odor-stop in it. I've found it works even better than Nature's Miracle for most doggy-related 'doings'. I also like that it's cheap and can be found at WalMart or similar retail stores.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts