Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I tried everything! I did laundry soup pet shampo for carpets umm bleach vinegar, everything! Please help it stinks bad! What else can I do?!?:confused::foxes15::foxes15:
Hello

I don't know if you get How Clean is your House where you are but there was a tip on there sprinkle bicarbonate of soda on that carpet leave for a min 15 mins then hoover it up, not tried it so can't back it x

·
Registered
946 Posts
Odo-Ban works for me. It is an antibacterial, antiviral product that also takes oders away. It is approved for hospital/clinic/restaurant clean up as well. I use it in my studio as well as at home for everything...smells great ( & I have allergies & am quite picky about smells--don't do the perfume additive thing) from the eucalyptus in it. :)

·
Registered
801 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Hello

I don't know if you get How Clean is your House where you are but there was a tip on there sprinkle bicarbonate of soda on that carpet leave for a min 15 mins then hoover it up, not tried it so can't back it x
Oh i love Kim and Aggie...they are great.

I'd say an enzyme cleaner...something like Nature's Miracle...If it were up to me I'd just get rid of the carpet...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
BEWARE USING FABREZE = it is toxic to birds & fish and would be to other tinies if they got enough of it!!!

We had a pet shop here who was using it every night and couldn't work out why their fish & birds were dying until a girlfriend of mine bought 2 teils from them & both died a couple of days after she had them ... then all hell broke loose.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
We seriously just use a Urine Odor & Stain Remover that we get at the dollar tree. It only costs a buck and it's an enzymatic urine remover that breaks it down; and it works great. It's a staple at our house; I'm a total neat freak so I have to make sure everything is sanitary lol!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm the world's biggest promoter of Nature's Miracle. However, I've found the best thing for DOG urine-cleaning is Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced. It is a carpet stain remover and it has a special odor-stop in it. I've found it works even better than Nature's Miracle for most doggy-related 'doings'. I also like that it's cheap and can be found at WalMart or similar retail stores.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.