1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first you give them the look

than you give them the cute yawn

u run up to the targets

mom! you got me more chewies, which one which one first!

smoked stick o_o

mmmm!

i want my antler i want my antler! :foxes15:

look mommy i can smoke a pipe!

hehe kidding! i love my antler~~

mmm all mine

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what this? O_O

lemme take a closer look

mmm smells good

cheese!

look everyone this is how u rip it apart

ohhhh~ i got a nice chunk!

this is how much was left only after an hour

no one will find my taffy now! i hid it with my monkey ;)

that's right...i'll just sit back here and watch

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ahhhh im back awww he looks like he loved that thing is it cheese?( ahhhh no i get it now cheese for the camera lol duhhhh)
he made short work of his taffy dexter you are a very lucky boy xx

·
Registered
83 Posts
That is too cute. Dexter's expressions are priceless and your narration was great too. He was really doing a number on that last treat!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I swear you could make a book with just his pictures and your captions. They crack me up so bad. Great job!!! Love him!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwww....Dexter is too adorable. He has a big personality that shows through in the photos. What a cutie.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ahhhh im back awww he looks like he loved that thing is it cheese?( ahhhh no i get it now cheese for the camera lol duhhhh)
he made short work of his taffy dexter you are a very lucky boy xx
LOL! glad you came back to finish his story :D LOL cheese. well he does get real cheese polly-o! but i thought that picture was hilarious while he was eatnig looked like he was smiling
Lol Dexter, you're spoiled rotten. I love his little bed with all his treats stashed away.
lol yea he always hides his stuff with his nose when it's really good in there
That is too cute. Dexter's expressions are priceless and your narration was great too. He was really doing a number on that last treat!
yuppp! you should've heard how he was ripping it apart...so wolf like like killing a deer little by little
Dexter....you need to send me some of those treats!!....you're a cutie boy...!!
hehehe! get someeee! that taffy is great. its beef jerky!
Dexter, you sure know how to work your momma and get what you want! :D :D :D
arroooooo! ruff ruff ^_^ he says indeed LOL
Oh Dexter, the king of all treats!!
you know it! :daisy:
I swear you could make a book with just his pictures and your captions. They crack me up so bad. Great job!!! Love him!!!
hahaha u know whats funny. i'm actually thinking of getting another site going just for him. might take a while though. gotta get the bf to design it and layouts...watch out for it! maybe a comic book style and such...not sure yet ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So where is that huge beef jerky from?? He ate it all in an hour? Did it give him a tummy ache at all or diarrhea?

He is so cute. Gotta love our Dexter.

The last picture is my favorite. He looks like a KING sitting there.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So where is that huge beef jerky from?? He ate it all in an hour? Did it give him a tummy ache at all or diarrhea?

He is so cute. Gotta love our Dexter.

The last picture is my favorite. He looks like a KING sitting there.

Brodysmom
hi brody! nope no tummyache his tummy is like a rock LOL. he can mix so many things in one night. he was actually chewing away at this at 4 in the morning...even i cant digest that late in the morning wow. got it from out fav site! bestbullysticks! its the texas taffy ^_^
http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs/page_739_11/texas_taffy.html
$1.89 each ...not bad! theyre pretty big as well. but it doesnt last long...as u can see LOL. he still has the 2nd one left i'm sure it'll be eaten away soon

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
hi brody! nope no tummyache his tummy is like a rock LOL. he can mix so many things in one night. he was actually chewing away at this at 4 in the morning...even i cant digest that late in the morning wow. got it from out fav site! bestbullysticks! its the texas taffy ^_^
http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs/page_739_11/texas_taffy.html
$1.89 each ...not bad! theyre pretty big as well. but it doesnt last long...as u can see LOL. he still has the 2nd one left i'm sure it'll be eaten away soon
Wow, that's neat! did you see that your quote is on the bottom of the taffy page?! Good job! Dexter is getting famous! I also saw his picture as the winner of this months contest on the site. Great pic with the antler. Dexter should be their spokesdog!! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, that's neat! did you see that your quote is on the bottom of the taffy page?! Good job! Dexter is getting famous! I also saw his picture as the winner of this months contest on the site. Great pic with the antler. Dexter should be their spokesdog!! :)

Brodysmom
hehe i think so too! kinda like those dogs in front of the dog food bags LOL. i think he would go great with something meaty :D well that quote, anyone can send in them when ur a member there so its not that special i just do it to praise the site, i love this place and i help out as much as i can by writing testimonials to the stuff i buy from there ;) yay u saw him on the contest pic, thanks! ^_^

1 - 20 of 20 Posts