Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although not the best thing to endulge our dogs with leftovers we had a lot to be thank full for this year. As all of you know Ms. Hannah had surgery 2 days before thanksgiving and we knew she was going to have a hard recovery. Well she has been doing remarkably well and the boys have been very gentle and nurturing to her so they got a few extra special treats Thursday night and Friday.

Jasper and Hannah waiting for goodies:

Hannah wondering what is taking so long:

Appetizer:

Jasper watching daddy like a hawk:

Hurry up dad:

Even Snowball was excited:

Hannah gobbled her turkey and cheese up:

Jasper enjoying his:

Moose not wanting to be bothered during his 1st thanksgiving turkey tasting:

Nothing could distract them now:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OMG daddy shared his drumstick:

If only Hannah opened her mouth this wide for her pills:

WOW are we full now:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ms. Hannah, we send you all of our love, hugs, kisses & speedy recovery wishes! You are in the best of hands. Your mommy & daddy love you immensely! Looks like someone likes turkey. Lol Beautiful pics and beautiful babies! So happy to hear Hannah is doing well!!!! :daisy:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Super cute pics! We all need some extra yummies and spoiling sometimes! I'm so glad to hear Hannah is recovering well. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Wow, my dogs would love living at your house !! i dont give mine any tablescraps ( mostly cause of Tootsies allergies though )
i loved the pics, :)
funny, i thought i was going to see some recipees on what to make with the turkey leftovers . lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts