Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is how to hold a pig's ear in your mouth.... Problem is you can't actually see..... hmmm.... might have to rethink this one :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
oh, so that's what they mean when they say 'in a pig's ear'....oh wait, was that in a pig's eye....oh well, she's cute either way!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awww tasha pebbles looks so cute with her pigs ear lol my honey fell asleep with hers the other day
cute pic xx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Tasha, you need to enter some kind of contest with that picture. I am laughing out loud and had to look at it three times now. That is just divine!!! I think that's a perfect way to hold a pigs ear!!! Love her!!!:D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mandy: i saw that pic of Honey, she is just so sweet! I think they get so protective over their ears that they have to keep them with them at all times. Pebbles will sleep on it like a pillow so if it's moved she will wake up. They're just too funny!

Robyn: I took about 5 photos and all the others were terrible because i was laughing so much they were blurry HAHA. My partner had to hold her still, she thought we were going to take it off her!!

I don't know how she could hold it like that and run all over the house, she must have x-ray vision, she didn't bump into anything HAHA funny little girl!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Tasha, I'm still laughing. My hub even cracked up over that one. She's a character. I would have totally blown the picture by laughing also. They sure do love their ears don't they???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts