Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
That is beautiful! :)
I would also add a little d-ring on the back(right above the bow) so you can attach a leash to it.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is beautiful! :)
I would also add a little d-ring on the back(right above the bow) so you can attach a leash to it.
Definitely!! Love the "D" ring!! Can't believe how expensive they are tho, but I plan to make everything with the "D"! lol

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
That is so cute!
I did have a stab at making Prada a dress a while ago now, I was going to make the matching vest for Gucci, but as of yet, I still haven't got enough time to do it.
This is the one I made

One thing though, I always hand sew everything I would love to learn how to use a sewing machine. Any one can recommend a good starter sewing machine?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG!! What a little Doll!! That is beautiful!! I have a new sewing machine too and don't know how to really use it, but I plan to make time and learn, just don't know when!?

·
Registered
117 Posts
@Gucci that is stunning! And the fact you hand sewed it to boot is exceptional.
If you are looking for a machine to learn on, I'd hit up a sewing machine repair shop or craigslist (altho the shop will guarantee its repair status) and for pretty cheap you can get a solid learner machine.
I have a few machines and my fav are the OLD ones. They are really sturdy and less complicated to learn on. I have Singer, but any brand will work for what you would be using it for. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts