Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just wondered if anyone had any tips to stop my two girls paris and britney they are constantly fighting its only play fighting and i expect it now and again but as britney is bigger she is constantly on paris case when paris wants to sleep etc and they are inseperable im going to start taking paris to ring classes one day a week and britney training another i hope this will help them have some space from each other

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Fighting - hmmm - sounds just like human siblings. :lol:

I've used the squirt gun with success. Jasmine used to bite on my toes and feet as I was walking around, or latch on to my pants legs. I'd be walking around the house, dragging a chi with me. LOL - I got tired of it, and her teeth were sharp. Nothing else worked and I had read about using a squirt gun, so I thought I would give it a try. It does work - only took a few times of squirting and Jasmine stopped. What a relief!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I tried using a squirt bottle to keep Chico from doing bad things...didn't work for me though. He LIKED it! He thought it was a big game :lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
:withstupid: How retarded i am i thought you were talking about kids till i read everyone elses posts :lol: LOL If fighting dogs are like fighting kids I know your pain :D no advise but Good Luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts