Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well keepin this short :p

1. worked for almost 6 hours, day before i worked 8 hours which im not used to wakin up so early
2. didn't eat nethin all day except for a 1/2 butter bagel
3. puked water
4. puked water
5. puked solid
6. puked water with foam..:confused:
7. got home finally to boston market dinner on table
8. got my fingers pricked and my blood was all black
napped for atleast an hour
9. ate only 1/2 of this & didn't even touch the chicken

10. took a nap for 6 hours...and here i am eating a slice of pumpkin pie and sprite :)....i hope i dont puke anymore

well.....atleast dexter enjoyed his dinner, he ate a wholeeeee lotta turkey:hello1: and i feel like i lost 10lbs from all that :rolleyes:

this is the 1st turkey day i didnt enjoy my food....what a sad day it was

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awww, I hope you are feeling better soon, that sounds awful!!

Our turkey day was good, I cooked my first turkey, it was yummy, a little dry but no one else seemed to notice...I cooked it stuffed which everyone told me not to do but it was delish just had to cook longer ho ho ho.

Now I feel fat fat fat and am on a restricted eating plan for a few days so i still fit in the same size jeans :p

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww, I hope you are feeling better soon, that sounds awful!!

Our turkey day was good, I cooked my first turkey, it was yummy, a little dry but no one else seemed to notice...I cooked it stuffed which everyone told me not to do but it was delish just had to cook longer ho ho ho.

Now I feel fat fat fat and am on a restricted eating plan for a few days so i still fit in the same size jeans :p
lol thanks kristi. haha! i heard stuffed turkey was nummies though. well nuthin a little gravy wont be able to deter the dried turkey taste :p as long as you got the fam gathered around with all that good food it's all good :) lol yea usually i go crazy turkey day and eat so so so much....but not this year :(

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Girl, bummer being sick. Hope your better soon. I did thanksgiving this year. Made prime rib roasts, potatoes and gravy, green beans, big green salad and made my favorite bleu cheese salad dressing:) and a huge fruit salad as well. My sister made turkey and stuffing. I made pumpkin pie and yum yum, and hayley made cupcakes. I had everyone bring home a big container since I hate left overs. Yay....I now have room in my fridge again!!! Of course had to save a little turkey for sandwiches. Nothing Better than a real turkey sandwich:) I hate deli turkey!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow lori! that freakin sounds good, invite me over next time :sad5: LOL~ i havent had a real turjkey day meal since 2 turkey years ago...went over to grammas and had real stuff and ate 2 plates worth. before that i was always eating boston market bston market. when i was a kid when my gramma was living with us we actually made a turkey...now that was a meal id never forget. hmmm i like boars head turkey too :D but i know what u mean....what i wouldn't give to have a real turkey sammich right now :(

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Worked Wednesday night when Interstate 5 was loaded up with travelers, didn't get any grouchy guests luckily. got home at 6:30am, went to bed at 7:30, woke up at 12:30 and went back to work at 2PM to work until 10pm.

My mom made a big plate with turkey, gravy, potato salad, her stuffing and my aunt's version of stuffing. Also took chocolate mousse type of pie with me.

Said hi and bye to all my family who was already here by the time I left for work, and got a whopping 6 guests during my 8 hour shift. Now it is a little after 12:30am and I am tired and ready for bed.

Overall my Thanksgiving I was good; couldn't be with my family, but I had a good time being silly with one of the guests at work :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Worked Wednesday night when Interstate 5 was loaded up with travelers, didn't get any grouchy guests luckily. got home at 6:30am, went to bed at 7:30, woke up at 12:30 and went back to work at 2PM to work until 10pm.

My mom made a big plate with turkey, gravy, potato salad, her stuffing and my aunt's version of stuffing. Also took chocolate mousse type of pie with me.

Said hi and bye to all my family who was already here by the time I left for work, and got a whopping 6 guests during my 8 hour shift. Now it is a little after 12:30am and I am tired and ready for bed.

Overall my Thanksgiving I was good; couldn't be with my family, but I had a good time being silly with one of the guests at work :)
aw crystal, damn u work a lot of hours!i wouldn't be able to pull off how you sleep so little and work so much...my tummy would turn inside out from all that time change. mmm everyones meals sounds so yummy! i love homemade stuffing love love~ hope i get to eat it again one day. wow 12:30 am there but its 3:50 am here! hope the rest of your day goes great after ur sleep:daisy:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ew ew ew! No pukies...that was TMI! ;) I do hope you're feeling better though...what a rotten way to spend Thanksgiving!

Our turkey day was great! For the first time ever I could stuff my gut wearing my comfy pants! :D I cooked my first turkey as well. Usually we run around to other peoples on Thanksgiving but we decided to stay home & have our own meal all by ourselves. I made a stuffed turkey too (yum!), mashed potatoes, peas, biscuits, carrots & gravy. My grandfather dropped off some of his "famous" boiled onions and chocolate cream pie. Ivy made a green bean cassarole in the crockpot. We bought (yeah cheated here since I worked a bunch this week) but the girls & I did make a tollhouse cookie pie. YUM!

I had to work the night though so no good nights sleep after a big meal. My work however, had a turkey feast here for us which was perfect because I hadn't eaten anything since 1pm yesterday! So I had my second turkey meal followed by a piece of apple pie. Hehe

I'm definitely going to have to take it easy the rest of the week otherwise my waist will be jeopardized!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ew ew ew! No pukies...that was TMI! ;) I do hope you're feeling better though...what a rotten way to spend Thanksgiving!

Our turkey day was great! For the first time ever I could stuff my gut wearing my comfy pants! :D I cooked my first turkey as well. Usually we run around to other peoples on Thanksgiving but we decided to stay home & have our own meal all by ourselves. I made a stuffed turkey too (yum!), mashed potatoes, peas, biscuits, carrots & gravy. My grandfather dropped off some of his "famous" boiled onions and chocolate cream pie. Ivy made a green bean cassarole in the crockpot. We bought (yeah cheated here since I worked a bunch this week) but the girls & I did make a tollhouse cookie pie. YUM!

I had to work the night though so no good nights sleep after a big meal. My work however, had a turkey feast here for us which was perfect because I hadn't eaten anything since 1pm yesterday! So I had my second turkey meal followed by a piece of apple pie. Hehe

I'm definitely going to have to take it easy the rest of the week otherwise my waist will be jeopardized!
lol thanks mchi! haha! omg...i love peas! u had 2 pies in 1 day, now that is yummy! no fair! haha :) how awesome is that though, first time cookin a turkey at home :D does no one else like marshmallows baked yams?...hehe i havent had that for years....! i wanna make it one day...one day when i start my own family :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ours totally sucked!!
My husband smashed up my vintage SUV
wednesday night and all I want to do is kill him!! :(
oh uyea! i read about that, i dont think i commented though was in bed reading. sorry about ur SUV! :( i woud wanna kill him too:foxes15:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Thanks Pidge.
Yea I was venting and nobody noticed.
I almost took off from here forever.
I was mad at the world.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Pidge.
Yea I was venting and nobody noticed.
I almost took off from here forever.
I was mad at the world.
aw dont leave!
i was in bed...so i couldnt reply!!! i was dying almost from all the pukage lol sorry :( im sure more people will reply to it! im so sore right now too...dont be too mad at the world or the world be will be mad at u! :coolwink:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Never had yams Pidge!

Hmmm...I haven't seen the thread about the SUV (my phone doesn't always show ALL the new threads...or even my computer sometimes! I'm sorry to hear about it though. :( what a complete bummer. Hubby must be feeling prett guilty right now....

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Aww guys how nice not you being sick pidge I hate being sick

Ohhh can't believe some of you never cooked a turkey before I do ours Xmas day

Kristi next time get a self basting one so much easier or u can put streaky bacon on top but still need to baste it urgh boring

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Pidge you make me HUNGRY.. reading this thread, all this talk about Turkey! gah...
I may just make one this next week. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm sorry you had the pukies Pidge. :( I bet that was awful here at the Holidays. Get well soon!!

Mine was awesome! I cooked Turkey, cornbread dressing, Gravy, cranberry sauce, broccoli rice casserole, corn casserole, sweet potatoes, homemade macaroni and cheese, deviled eggs, and rolls. I cooked Wednesday evening, and Thursday morning until noon. Ate until I felt like I was going to pop! Took a nap, got up and got ready, went to my honey's house, went to see "The Last 3 Days." Awesome movie, btw. Came home, cleaned house a bit, messed around CP a bit, went to bed at 1:30 AM, got up this morning at 4 AM and went shopping until 11. Cleaned some more, chatted with the girls, etc. Went back out shopping at 5:30 PM, and just got home. Oh, and went out to eat. Whewwwwwwwwwww! :lol: Tomorrow I have to do lots of cleaning here, then back to the real World until Christmas break. :D

PS~ I’m gonna put my tree up in a few minutes. Fun, fun, fun!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts