Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd have fun with a little guessing game to see how well you all know some of the regulars on this forum. See if you can guess who the following belong to.

BTW, if you recognise your own chi here please don't reveal it. Editing to say it's OK to name your own chi if you think one of them is yours.

I guess they're all so well known all will be revealed in no time! :? :wink: :D

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
haha - what a great idea! :D

8}
Stinky.

Vala's chi :wink:

P.S - Should it only be 1 guess per post? :wink:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Great idea! :D

I recognized Gadget's cute little nose (1) right off the bat. Stinky (8) and Jacob (4) were also easy for me to spot! :)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
sophie
gadget
sully's mum (don't know chi's name)
hershey (male)
minx
stinky
cosmoe
jake
jemini
Countness chewii
TX cooper

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehehe :D I thought I'd made it too easy, but guess not. :tongue5: Nathalie has most correct, but not all. So as not to make it any easier I think you should name all 10 and see who can do that correctly. I'm not even going to tell you's how many Nat got wrong and which ones. It would make it too easy. :D :wave: And I'm not going to comment on the one off answers either! I'm so mean! :roll: :wink: :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You got 10 out of 12 correct correct Nat! :D OK, I won't prolong this too much so I'll tell you which ones you got wrong. You still need to get No. 2 and No. 7. None of them are Brooke or Minx. You've done great so far tho' as I realise it's tricky with just one eye showing. :p :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BRILLIANT Nat! :thumbup: You sure DO know the chi's on this forum. Originally I was going to show both eyes but I thought I'd make it difficult.
Hehe, maybe we should have one showing tails only (Ruby's would stand out a mile as she's got the fluffiest) but the smoothcoats would be too much of a challenge. :p :wave:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i must say ..it was not that hard ....i was originally thinking about ritz and ruby too , but i had to guess a bit :? i was not sure :D
hershey was a tricky one too , because it appears a full chocolate on this pic , but i recognised his ears :D

all the rest was easy , i recognised some the color of their eyes ...like the 2 coopers and sophie :lol:

this was fun ...let the tails or ears come :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
xfayex said:
Great game! it was fun!
Thanks! :D I am SO impressed with Nat! I actually know I couldn't have guessed them all, especially Hershey. She got that one straight away and I thought that was a tricky one! :wave:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts