Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! :) Hope everyone is doing great! We are fine here. The kids started back to school again this week. So that will give me a bit more free time lol. Although I hate them going back so early in the summer.
The chis are doing great. Took a couple shots of Finn outside today, but Leila wouldn't come out so her pics are inside pics from a few wks ago.

"Hey guyses, it's me Fibbegan!" ;) Hope ya didn't forget me. :rolleyes:

They'd been on quite a hike and were worn out. lol

He loves lettin it all hang out! :laughing8:

The little "Bosses"!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Cheryl my love, I've missed you so much! :(

Very happy to see you & the pups! :p
How could anyone ever forget sexy Finn?!
Leila & him look better than ever. Look at his coat! Wow!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Hey, so nice to see you again! Finn you are so handsome. Miss Leila you are as pretty as ever. Glad to see you are all doing fine!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
oh those two are so lovely! I hope I can find a Finn look a like when I start puppy searching, gosh he is so handsome!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheryl my love, I've missed you so much! :(

Very happy to see you & the pups! :p
How could anyone ever forget sexy Finn?!
Leila & him look better than ever. Look at his coat! Wow!
Aww I've missed you too sweetie!!! :love6: I've missed seeing pics of your darling pack!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, so nice to see you again! Finn you are so handsome. Miss Leila you are as pretty as ever. Glad to see you are all doing fine!
Nice to be back. I've missed seeing and hearing about everyone's babies. :(
oh those two are so lovely! I hope I can find a Finn look a like when I start puppy searching, gosh he is so handsome!
Thanks so much! He is a sexy beast! lol :laughing8:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Hi Cheryl!! So happy you are back! Finn and Leila look gorgeous. Are they about the same size now? Wow, Finn has really grown up and filled out. Not a baby anymore. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Hi Finn and Leila! Nice to meet you! May I ask how old Finn is?? I have a 6 month old long coat chi (and 2 almost 4 year old short coats), and I hope that one day his coat is as nice ad Finn's!! His coat is simply stunning, wow!! Leila is beautiful as well! ;)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Cheryl!! So happy you are back! Finn and Leila look gorgeous. Are they about the same size now? Wow, Finn has really grown up and filled out. Not a baby anymore. ;)
Hi Tracy! :wave: Finn is taller than leila. They are both about the same size, 5 lbs. He is suuuch a mama's boy though. He will always be a baby to me. ;)
Hi Finn and Leila! Nice to meet you! May I ask how old Finn is?? I have a 6 month old long coat chi (and 2 almost 4 year old short coats), and I hope that one day his coat is as nice ad Finn's!! His coat is simply stunning, wow!! Leila is beautiful as well! ;)
Nice to meet you Zorana!! Finn turned 1 year in April. I love his coat, and if I ever get another chi it will def. be another LC, they are soooo snuggly. :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
So what's new Cheryl? How are your beautiful kids? How are you?
When are you adding another Chi to your pack? ...and don't ever
say never, I used to, but now look...we have Bella.:)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So what's new Cheryl? How are your beautiful kids? How are you?
When are you adding another Chi to your pack? ...and don't ever
say never, I did, and now look...we have Bella.:)
The kids are doing great. My daughter just started her Senior year today. :crybaby: and my boys are now 7th and 9th grade. :( I feel so old!
Hubby and I are wanting to move and have been slowly fixing this house up and looking at others. Staying in the same area but need a bigger house. My boys share a room and we are so DONE with that. lol Hubby also wants some more space, like at least an acre and wants to build a pole barn. lol (Men! :rolleyes: ) hahaha
Leila has been giving me some trouble the last week or so and not sure what's up. She acts like she doesn't want to go out and then has some accidents in the house when i try to pick her up and take her. Idk what the heck is up. I know that nothing bad has happened outside to make her not want to go out because I go out with them every time due to stupid hawks in the area. Grrrr. And i'm a very cautious mama.
We will not be adding any new dogs to the family though. 4 is all i can handle but when one of the older dogs pass, who knows. ;)

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Cheryl, do you have any puppy pics of Finn & Leila when you first brought them home? I'm seriously wanting a finn twin! or...you can just lemme have him! Miya says..."pwwwweaaase"

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
The kids are doing great. My daughter just started her Senior year today. :crybaby: and my boys are now 7th and 9th grade. :( I feel so old!
Hubby and I are wanting to move and have been slowly fixing this house up and looking at others. Staying in the same area but need a bigger house. My boys share a room and we are so DONE with that. lol Hubby also wants some more space, like at least an acre and wants to build a pole barn. lol (Men! :rolleyes: ) hahaha
Leila has been giving me some trouble the last week or so and not sure what's up. She acts like she doesn't want to go out and then has some accidents in the house when i try to pick her up and take her. Idk what the heck is up. I know that nothing bad has happened outside to make her not want to go out because I go out with them every time due to stupid hawks in the area. Grrrr. And i'm a very cautious mama.
We will not be adding any new dogs to the family though. 4 is all i can handle but when one of the older dogs pass, who knows. ;)

Moving is exciting! ....a pain in the butt, lots of work, but exciting. I'm happy
for you, hope you guys find what you are looking for. A barn sounds great...
what does hubby want it for? I wonder what's up with Leila. Are you sure it's
not health related? How are your other dogs doing? I'd love to see their pics
too.(when you have time) :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

His personality is A+ and he is just so obedient. He really is a perfect dog.
I love him with my whole heart :love2:
LS I dont think it's health related. She just won't go out. WHen i open the door everyone runs out there but she hides. ?!?
He is wanting a pole barn to store his '72 Chevelle in and his crotch rocket he just bought! :rolleyes: ugh and whatever else. lol
Okay i feel like crying now seeing these baby finn pics. :crybaby:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hi, Cheryl!! Oh, wow, Finn looks gorgeous. And Leila always looks so intense in her pictures. lol Both are looking so well. Glad to see you back. Maybe Leila's not liking the weather? I have to really watch Marmalade or she will not go out and will pee right in front of the dog door when it gets over 100 degrees.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts