Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Bella just wanted to say Hi! She is a new addition to our family. We lost our sweet little Spaz last year. I wasn't ready to get another Chi until now, so here she is. Bella the Beautiful. She is 6 weeks old and very playful. She weighs a whole pound. Me, my hubby, our 4 kids and Bella live in South Carolina. Just wanted to say :wave: I'm really enjoying this site about Chis.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hello2:

She's very pretty!

Glad you are enjoying the board.
Post more pics if you can!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Angela, and congrats on your new furbaby, Bella! :) My Tucker weighed 1.2 pounds at 6 weeks. They are so tiny at that age!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Auggies Mom said:
Hello & welcome Bella is beautiful. Is she doing ok away from Mom at 6 weeks :wave:
I took Bella to the vet yesterday and she said she looked healthy. She checked out ok. She's eating well and still naps a good bit. She has moments of playfulness followed by naps. Her little bark sounds so funny. It's too cute. The breeder had already taken her away from her mother a few days before I got her. She loves to curl up next to my neck and sleep. I will be taking her back to the vet. next Fri. for aother check and vaccinations.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts