Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna say hi to all as I just found the forum here from a friend who is also a member here. Found this forum very lively and everyone is in harmony after a short browse..that makes me feel at ease to be here. Let me start introducing myself.

I am 32 married..birthday just passed a few days ago..working as an IT system administrator in a local firm. I am from Singapore..a tiny little island in south east asia.

I have 2 long coat chi and they are Bebe the female long coat chi and lately we got another to accompany her and he is bowie a 4 month old male. Both are mischievious and can turn the house upside down if not watch by us :lol: here is a few pics of them.

see that cheeky wink and her lying down posture? she's a cheerful chi.

angelic face bowie but the fact is he's a rascal who will do things that u least expected he will do. A small boy that isn't afraid of big dogs..he got me worried most of the time when he tries to fight a bigger dog.

Partners in crime most of the time..the one beside them is from a friend and he's always the subject to being gang up by my 2 rascals.

Ok enough of them before I tired u guys out.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome! :wave: Don't worry about tiring us out, we love to hear about everyone's chi's! Your babies are absolutely beautiful! I look forward to hearing more about them and you! :wink:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks bebe and bowie has 3 good friends and they would always meet up every week.

from left Randall, Yuki, Bowie, Bebe and Rosa.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yuki female and bowie are kinda in puppy love..they will always lick each other whenever they meet.

look at both their pose. :lol:

and there's bebe who likes to run alot.

and ofcoz the lovely button

and the lovely jewel.

not forgetting the playful krystal :lol:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Your babys are beautiful.

It looks like the lighter colored chis are more popular over there.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes we have lotsa cream and white Long coat chi here. We do have many different kinda short coat ones too. My next chi should be a tri color long coat.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes tinker she is flirtatous..always been chase around by male dogs.

Boogaloo it's my pleasure..u guys are making me feel at home.

Auggies Mom yes if they are not then I am worried :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts