Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get another Chihuahua...BUT it has to be a long coat girl and I can't spend thousands of dollars on it, but no more boys lol. I am so happy! With all I have been through with Zoey I will be pretty picky about the breeder/puppy so it will probably be a long search, but at least he is letting me get another little chihuahua. My heart has had a hole in it since Sebastian died last November. So let the search begin.....

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Ooh. I'm so excited for you. I love my new little girl so much. She is so plucky and her and Maya are having a ball. Bruiser is such a pill but that's just how he is. He's an old crotchety man trapped in a chihuahua body. Where are you looking?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Utah, there is a dog show locally next week, so I will check that out, my friend who breeds/shows shih tzus/pekes & poms has some contacts in the chi world so I will talk to her as well. I will travel within a 'reasonable' distance (hubby said not 36 hours like we did to get Zoey) lol, he said that was too much. Besides blowing the transmission on his car, and he broke a tooth on one of the 'goodbye' cookies the breeder had made us lol.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Oh yay! That's very exciting news! :) I hope you find the perfect little girl! Enjoy your search. It's so much fun looking at sweet baby chi's all day!

·
Registered
164 Posts
that's awesome!!!! It will be such a fun process! I have TWO long-haired female chis and I think they are the best! ;) hehe

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congrads--- It is sooo much fun to look for that perfect little one :hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That is awesome news!!! :) I know you must be thrilled! Looking for a new baby is so exciting!! Zoey will make a great Sissy!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Soooo excited for you! And now you know what to look for, and what not to look for in a breeder so you are way ahead of the game. I hope you find the perfect sister for Zoey!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, personally I would go for a boy, but Rob doesn't like the leg lifting that Sebastian did, and that Georgie has done in the house so he said girls only from this point forward. I would LOVE to find a breeder who fed/raised on raw, no or minimally vaccinated, but I know the chances of that are slim to none so I will do research and hopefully will find a great one.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I would LOVE to find a breeder who fed/raised on raw, no or minimally vaccinated, but I know the chances of that are slim to none so I will do research and hopefully will find a great one.
OoOoHh, if you find one of those, let me know. ;) WILL TRAVEL for that kinda breeder! hahahaha.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
That's great..how exciting! Do you have something specific in mind or will you just know when you find her?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I'm so excited for you. There are very few holistic breeders out there but a good compromise is one who thinks that way is fab just can't feasibly do it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts