Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for anyone who is interested im hgaving a huge clear out and putting everything on e bay thought its bout time i stopped keep storing stuff and cleared out and maybe clear some of that overdraft lol my e bay id is benesoz so if anyone isinterested just look up seller and il be there im the one with 185 feedback lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks but thats real strange it says on that link i have no items for sale but at mo i have 21 ah think it could be coz im only selling to uk at mo so it prob only comes up on uk site oh

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
omgg vicki i love that basketball top... damn.. my sisters just gone work and she has the paypal lol... I'll see if I can bid in the morning.. its lovely! Has new york onit lol my pup may be called harlem! :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hiya stef if you want il take it off iv had it up for sale in the bargain section for ages lol! i got it for jake he does fit but its a tight squeeze he has turned into a little piglet lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh damn iv been listing stuff all day and iv got so much more to list and my new camara jus died on me so gotta fix it asap lol

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
hiya stef if you want il take it off iv had it up for sale in the bargain section for ages lol! i got it for jake he does fit but its a tight squeeze he has turned into a little piglet lol
That would be great.. how would you want the payment? How bigs Jacob.. mine will be a pup so something to grow into a lil eh?
xxxxxxxx

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jake is around the 3lb mark now but his coat gets in the way il take it off auction now either paypal or post payment what ever is best for you thanks stef

1 - 16 of 16 Posts