Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to add a BIG BIG THANK YOU to Louise for looking after Tipsy-Tequila sooo well!!! She was spoilt rotten, kept me updated daily and i was welcome into your home to visit whenever i wished too! You treated her like she was one of your own and she was very happy to stay with you! Dont think she wanted to come home xx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Louise is a gem. It's wonderful to be able to leave your pups with someone you know you can trust and not have to worry about them. :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Tanks jana, she was a dream to have sooo well behaved, she didn't like sleeping in the living room by her self so lolly was sent down to keep her company haha I have never seen my guys play so much lol
Just a shame some people are so self centred and love to make up lies about me. I probs won't bother much with this forum anymore. I have found another one where all the people who leave here have gone. Its a shame some people are left to run amuck on here!!!
Also funny how I get loads of pms of support but every one is to scared to post!
She's nothing to be scared of and she WILL get what's coming to her!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I think it's very nice of a (lets face it practical stranger) really helps someone out like that.
Glad your wee one enjoyed her stay.
I wish you lived close to me too Louise.
I dont trust many folk with my 3, but after hearing how well treated all the dogs were at yours, i would glady hand them over for a wee while no worries, and i would be forever grateful too.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
louise you are one of the most respected members here, remember that. i just cant be bothered to post in that womans threads and waste my time. shes not a nice person as has been proven by her unjust comments here and on FB. the pics of her dogs before and after speak for themselves, the camera never lies, i wish sometimes it did!. you and chris hardly knew this woman and yet you took on not only her chis but a jack russell as well,is this right?we all know who our friends are here as has been proven to me in the past week. keep your friends close and enemies closer!!!! lol

·
Registered
881 Posts
LOL Amanda your brill :) thank you. I was actually implying that one of her so called chihuahuas is nothing of the sort! You can tell a badly breed chihuahua but this dog is a cross breed at best!

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
iv just seen on FB quote" silly moo was neglecting my dogs"
that is so 2 faced, as i said on Fb, i wont be able to see her reply as iv just deleated her. that is just vile. im sorry mods but please talk to this woman, i know you cannot do anything about FB, but here.!!!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Ah I have asked but unfortunately I'm not the most 'popular' person on here with the mods and she keeps pulling the sympathy vote lol
Its sad really. I'm not worried you will be surprised who lurks on here and I'm sure she will be too haha

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
louise you are one of the most respected members here, remember that. i just cant be bothered to post in that womans threads and waste my time. shes not a nice person as has been proven by her unjust comments here and on FB. the pics of her dogs before and after speak for themselves, the camera never lies, i wish sometimes it did!. you and chris hardly knew this woman and yet you took on not only her chis but a jack russell as well,is this right?we all know who our friends are here as has been proven to me in the past week. keep your friends close and enemies closer!!!! lol
Amanda you go girl as they say!! lol :hello1:

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
terri i hate injustace of any kind and to be accused of something you didnt do is wrong, i dont care who you are, its wrong.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Louise, I have been iffy about that "chihuahua" since it was a pup. You were far too generous to take in this person's dogs for such a long time and I want to say that as the day goes on, I hope people realize that you are not the one at fault.

·
Registered
881 Posts
You guys are so nice and as for her nasty lies on facebook, anyone who thinks I neglected them can have a look in my christmas album and see how spoilt her dogs were opening the xmas presents I brought for them.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sadly there are two sides to every story and until you know both it is not nice to lay judgment on others?

I swear I feel like this was a big misunderstanding that just blew up? She is in the hospital for goodness sakes and probably not thinking before she typed? I cannot say what is or is not being said on FB and I myself did not handle the situation that arose while I was out of town this weekend.

Louise, you are very good friends with one of the mods here? We do not have a problem with you at all? But we do have to be fair and if a member asks us to close a thread then we do so if it is their thread.

Louise you have to do what you feel is right but we will hate to see you go if that is what you decide.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.