Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The boys are quite sleepy in most of these pics. Marley's favorite place to sleep (in the computer room) is in my recliner with his head on my zebra throw pillow. Tito's is curled up next to a big stuffed dog that Mike gave me one Valentine's Day. It's holding a pillow that says, "Hugs and Kisses." ENJOY EVERYONE!!

And Tito's got his frog!! If any of you remember Peanutnpepper, she is Tito's Aunt Nicole and she bought him the frog. Unfortunately, BOTH of the dogs have decided that it is their favorite toy. LOL! There is an occasional argument over the frog.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Look carefully....you can see the frog between them in the next two pics. Hmmm....who will sleep with it THIS time?

Marley is actually chewing on Tito's leg in the next two pics. He doesn't much like being disturbed during a nap, and Tito doesn't like to let Marley sleep.

There's that frog again!! What happened was I took the pics of the boys together first....and at that point, Marley was sleeping with it. When I went to take the pics of Tito with the stuffed dog, he had stolen it and was sleeping with it. LOL! They have SOOOO many toys, but it's always all about the frog (or the snowman....at times).

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

My sweet sleepy little Boo Boo!!!!

I LEFT THIS PIC a little larger for a reason. I wanted all of you to FINALLY be able to see his little curly whiskers!! Most chis that I have seen have straight whiskers. Tito's are SOOOOO CURLY! It's like he has a Rex gene almost....like a rat or a cat. :)
A little yawning....a little scratching....whatever. It's all good.

In this pic and the next one, he's not actually sleeping. He's doing that sweet thing where they wipe their face with their paws!! A picture just doesn't do it justice!

He's like, "Ma! Enough with the camera already!!"

That's all, but hope you got your fix of my Teeter and my Boo Boo...Tito and Marley. :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
I love your boys, Tito reminds me so much of Ike.
They both look so sweet and cuddly!
I could just hug and kiss all over them.

We have that frog it was one of Ike's first toys.
He doesn't even play with it anymore.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
aaww those are really great pics kristi :D

:lol: i didn't see tito right away in the first picture. so cute the ones with his frog :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. :)

It is funny that his whiskers are curly isn't it? I used to have a rex rat with whiskers like that too. :) His name was Nic....I miss the little guy. :)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Awwww, I love them both, Tito is so cheeky and scrumptious and I love Marley's shiny coat and floppy ears.

I'd love to see them in person lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts