Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I likes hugs daddy

Ok, but just one more...

Oh gosh let me goes... don't you thinks that's enough nows?!!!!!

Oh please!!! Not you too! :sad1: It's such a hard life being a cute huggable chihuahua.

Moving on to the next victim :cool:

Breakfast this morning - salmon with greek yoghurt and blueberries. Most spoiled dogs or what? hahaha To be fair, it's only because we had nothing else in the house and ran out of dog food (waiting to receive a box of ziwipeak bags and goodies tomorrow :D). They sure loved it!

Random - my new bracelet that I love love love so much I had to show it. lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Beautiful pics of the babies! And omg their breakfast is making me hungry 😋. Love the bracelet, the styling of it reminds me of something Kate Spade would make. If you ever get tired of it 😊😊😊😊. I got a new Marc Jacobs bracelet recently, it has stars on it. I love stars ✨
ImageUploadedByPG Free1407680337.247478.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful pics of the babies! And omg their breakfast is making me hungry 😋. Love the bracelet, the styling of it reminds me of something Kate Spade would make. If you ever get tired of it 😊😊😊😊. I got a new Marc Jacobs bracelet recently, it has stars on it. I love stars ✨
View attachment 52434
Thanks! I know right, they almost eat better than us. lol I had never heard of Kate Spade, but I googled it and I can see what you mean. This one is from Ted Baker. At the moment I'm shopping for supplies online to try and recreate similar bracelets and maybe even make one into a collar for Lilo. I really like your new bracelet too btw!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks! I know right, they almost eat better than us. lol I had never heard of Kate Spade, but I googled it and I can see what you mean. This one is from Ted Baker. At the moment I'm shopping for supplies online to try and recreate similar bracelets and maybe even make one into a collar for Lilo. I really like your new bracelet too btw!

Thankyou! Oh I would love to see you make a collar like that. It'd be beautiful. I have a collar similar to that saved on my fave list on Etsy. If I get a chance I'll snap a pic for you.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Such sweet hugable babies!! Lilo's face in that 2nd pic is so adorable I just want to hold that adorable face between my hands and give her a big smooch myself! lol That looked like a fab breakfast! I scambled Lulu and egg for supper last night, and she did back flips!! I love, love, love your braclet!! It's really different--which I love. :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou! Oh I would love to see you make a collar like that. It'd be beautiful. I have a collar similar to that saved on my fave list on Etsy. If I get a chance I'll snap a pic for you.
I'll probably share the result on here (if it turns out nice). ;) Oh yeah, that'd be great. Seeing similar collars could help me design mine. :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Such sweet hugable babies!! Lilo's face in that 2nd pic is so adorable I just want to hold that adorable face between my hands and give her a big smooch myself! lol That looked like a fab breakfast! I scambled Lulu and egg for supper last night, and she did back flips!! I love, love, love your braclet!! It's really different--which I love. :)
Aww thank you (on her behalf)! She does get a lot of hugs and kisses. I keep telling her it's her fault for being so adorable. ;) Ooh scrambled eggs is another favourite of mine too. Rocky does back flips too (and sometimes falls on his back from jumping with too much excitement lol). As for the bracelet, thanks! I like how it's bold and a bit different, but simple and elegant at the same time.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Meoshia - that's a really cute collar!

Jayda - nothing wrong at all! ;) To be honest, Lilo is a hug monster. If we're not the ones forcing her into hugs, she's the one doing it to us (climbing on our chest and squishing her face on ours). lol

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Breakfast and hugs..nothing is much better than that!!
:D

So sweet and I love the bracelet!
Thanks! :)

Great pics, Lilo reminds me so much of my Delilah. They love you two sooooo much. Love the bracelet too. TB do some great accessories :)
Thanks! Aren't chihuahuas the best. :) And I love Ted Baker accessories too. The problem when I shop there is I walk out wishing I could buy all of it. LOL

That's why I had it saved, because it's so different. Can you make something like this? Would love to see it 😊
I can certainly try. ;) It's the kind of thing I want to make so we'll see how it turns out! :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts