Discussion Starter #1
Sleeping on the job- suppose to be helping acclimate a new fish

Dead to the world

Until I popped the lid on my ice cream

Happy Yummy

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
It is funny what sounds that they figure out and will wake them from deep sleeping.

Jaxx loves my heating bag that goes in the microwave. If he hears me pick it up he will run to sit on my lap. As soon as I take it out of the microwave he tries to steal it. I think I am going to have to buy him a doggy heating pad before Winter.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
It is funny what sounds that they figure out and will wake them from deep sleeping.

Jaxx loves my heating bag that goes in the microwave. If he hears me pick it up he will run to sit on my lap. As soon as I take it out of the microwave he tries to steal it. I think I am going to have to buy him a doggy heating pad before Winter.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Lady and Prince love the electic throw I have to keep me warm while chilling in the front of the TV in the winter.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Huly you naughty little monkey, did you save me some of that yummy ice cream? :p I'll be right over!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
LOL :lol: I don't know what I was thinking! Silly me! :rolleyes: haha

...how about the bowl? Can I have the pretty styrofoam bowl? (as a souvenir of what once was....) :sad5:

:peacewink:

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol he will leave that lol! If I take too long or if thinks I am going to eat it all he starts pawing at my spoon trying to move it to his mouth lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, that made me literally laugh out loud! LOL what a demanding cutie, hehe.
I can just picture it! Rocky does that when he wants belly rubs, he paws at you
and if he gets a hold of your hand he'll try to pull it over with his paw down to
his belly! Like "Here rub my belly!", lol.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is too cute!

Huly is beyond demanding! I can not shower, go to bathroom, or do anything without him. All I hear is "mom" "mom" even at 6am if he wants breakfast! He is beyond rotten

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Very cute. I know the feeling about hearing the sound. Lulu can be laying in my lap, but she knows the sound of me finishing ice cream and will jump up for a little lick of the spoon before the bowl goes to the kitchen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts