16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i is comfy here. this my bestest spot of the house

paw for my mommy, *lick lick*

what am i to do?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahah he's got his leg over the keyboard (so to speak) haha Dexter you are one handsome sexy chihuahua mate

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nawwwww how cute :) what an odd place to sleep
haha its not the first time postin a pic of him there but i can never get tired of it :p thanks!
Hahahah he's got his leg over the keyboard (so to speak) haha Dexter you are one handsome sexy chihuahua mate
LOL daisy!!! yes he likes to stretch out when he's there :p thanks daisy! need new pic of u!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I's too busy sunbathing for photo time, mummy gonna take me out for a walk in this heat in a minute but she says she must take my travel bottle and bowl coz its proper hots daytime

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I's too busy sunbathing for photo time, mummy gonna take me out for a walk in this heat in a minute but she says she must take my travel bottle and bowl coz its proper hots daytime
ah you so lucky daisy! mom gona take me out at night after work. we always sleep-in during the day. i loves to play but i loves to cuddle with mom too so i cant complain. bark bark! enjoy your walk cutie and drink lotsa wa wa:coolwink:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Another hard day at the office. ;) It's funny how cozy he looks cuddled up to a piece of plastic. I love a chi that can get comfortable anywhere. hehe. Dexter is a creative sleeper. :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a cutie! Pidge I love when you post pics of Dexter sleeping next to your computer. It cracks me up. He always looks so warm and cozy. You can tell he is a very happy boy. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just love Dexter :)
thanks fizzy!
Dexter certainly knows how to get mums attention lol
lol i know right!
Another hard day at the office. ;) It's funny how cozy he looks cuddled up to a piece of plastic. I love a chi that can get comfortable anywhere. hehe. Dexter is a creative sleeper. :D
hahaha peice of plastic ;) yes he sleeps just about anywhere that he can fit. when he was smaller he used to sleep on his doggy stairs
Thats a funny place to sleep Dex!
He looks pretty comfy though doesn't he?

Must be a dogs life!
yes pinkchi! surely is
What a cutie! Pidge I love when you post pics of Dexter sleeping next to your computer. It cracks me up. He always looks so warm and cozy. You can tell he is a very happy boy. :)
hahaha glad to crack you up! thanks so much lisa~:daisy:
aww, Dexter, you look adorable laying there sleeping in front of the computer :)
thanks elaina!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts