Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prior to Lola being spayed in December she used to hump her toys all of the time. Since she was spayed she hasnt humped a toy until now!
I just caught her in her bed humping her toy..
Im not sure if its anything to do with penny as ive noticed today she has come into season, thats the only change really that i can think off!
Its really weird as its been ages since she has last done this!!
Any one elses chi still humps after being spayed or any ideas why she has just
started doing this again?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I don't know why she just started doing this. All I can tell you is that my daughter's dog (not a chi) started doing the same thing several months after her spay. I know it's not uncommon, I just don't know why. I kept waiting for Jazz to start the behavior, but she never has, maybe because I had her spayed early enough? Dunno. Sorry.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I was told when I got Feo neutered this month that it takes around 6 months for all the hormones to go from their body, all though they arent producing any more, so ity might just be because that. My girl was done in december and she humped feodore the other day, I didn't even know girls humped!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Lily used to and after she was spayed a few times ,i told her no (could be Embarassing) if your out,she never does it now

·
Registered
74 Posts
My girl Marley humped only one toy before she got spayed we though it would stop after she got spayed but we were wrong she still happily humps everyday! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts