Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gee wizz that sounds bad LOL but yes she humps her stuffed toy...only the one mind you...should I bother to stop her? All other stuffies in the house are safe from harm except for this one.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
It really annoys me when Tango does that. Thankfully there are only certain kinds of toys that he humps. They have to be a specific size and shape, so I've solved the problem by not having any like that around.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Tinkerbell had a stuffy for years that was her only partner. When he finally went away, she laid off - now it's just a very occasional tryst with her brother's lover. Gizmo's BFF, lamb chop, is his soul mate. Gizmo is monogamous to lamp chop.

Finley has never showed any interested in taking a stuffy as his lover. But he does occasionally pester Tink on her estrogen-pill days.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Our first chi, Mickey, was intact when we got him. He never humped anything. Then we got Piper, spayed (we think) and she occasionally will hump her own leg. Then came Peanut who is quite a humper. She has several toys who get the honor. And now they hump each other when playing. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts