Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: Hi. 14 week old Baxter is humping my cat. The sad part is I think the cat likes it. :D I know that neutering is supposed to help this but anything I can do untill then?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: At 14 weeks is a dominance thing. He's trying to show your kitty who's the new boss in the house. :D Welcome. :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chiwi humped me for the first time the other day and she's a girl. it was kinda funny cause she is really small! she grabbed my arm and tried lol! i was shocked.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome :wave:

Peanut actually tries to hump me ALL of the time... He rarely does it to males though... I have seen him "try" to hump one my cats but since he is still a kitten I am afraid that he will scratch him so I dont really let them be together.

Yael

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your replys. I guess he's not the only one. It's not attractive! :shock:

·
Registered
150 Posts
It really isnt...I dont think Peanut will get over it until he is neutered, for now I guess I am just going to have to deal with it because there is NO stopping him :D

Yael

·
Registered
1 Posts
chi at 6 weeks

Hi I am new here and I seen that you have a humping dog. Well I am sure it is common with all animals..have to get a thrill somehow.loll Well I have a chi puppy who is 8 weeks old. I got him at 5 weeks. About the age of 6 weeks he was trying to nurse on my husbands arm. While I thought it was because cause he missed him mom he started to hump his arm as well. I was SHOCKED. At such a young age? I wonder if he was just so happy his butt was moving or mad because he couldn't get any milk so he was going to get something out of it. I have many other questions about this breed but another time. Just reassuring you......your not alone. JOIN THE HUMPING CLUB!!
Thanks again and good luck with your chi pup :oops:

·
Registered
321 Posts
:D I'm sorry but im so tickled by everyones replies. What a funny topic. Porsha humped her toy dog the outher day and she is a girl. My sis has a chi that humps a stuffed frog and only the frog!!! she is a tall chi so when she does it she gts so into it she flips forward and OMG we laugh!!! She will do it over and over till ya take away the frog. soooo funny.

In all serious ness just remove your chi from the cat and tell no in stern voice but just cause you fix a pet doesnt neccesarily mean they will stop :wave:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have 5 dogs of ALL different Breeds, ALL GIRLS. They ALL hump each other, not because of horniness just because they are fighting for dominance. They are fighting to be the alpha dog.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget's dad(neutered now) still humps gadget's mom.. they even get stuck.. I don'thtink it is a domanince<SP> thing.. I thinkit is pleasure... there are times he will not leave her alone... thank god he is fixed.. they don't want any more pups form him.. but she will have one more litter...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
Gadget's dad(neutered now) still humps gadget's mom.. they even get stuck.. I don'thtink it is a domanince<SP> thing.. I thinkit is pleasure... there are times he will not leave her alone... thank god he is fixed.. they don't want any more pups form him.. but she will have one more litter...
I read some where that dolphins are the only animals who have sex for pleasure, but I'm not sure. My mom said chis like to hump a lot, lol, and that might be true. My Snap hasn't humped yet, but I got him yesterday so I don't know.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Chico tries to hump my boy cat Gizmo all the time and he has never tried to hump my girl cat. whenever i see it i say "No" in a stern voice and he backs off.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
NewMommy said:
Gadget's Mom said:
I read some where that dolphins are the only animals who have sex for pleasure, but I'm not sure. My mom said chis like to hump a lot, lol, and that might be true. My Snap hasn't humped yet, but I got him yesterday so I don't know.

there's a species of ape that do it for pleasure too.... bonobos, bobonos something like that.....

·
Registered
210 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
NewMommy said:
Gadget's Mom said:

there's a species of ape that do it for pleasure too.... bonobos, bobonos something like that.....
A hah funny! I can't really picture dolphins or bono-whatevers, lol, doing it for more then reproduction!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts